• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

F.A- fetish,fantasy,sexuality, who cares?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

i thought it would be interesting to hear everyones views on "fat admiration" (a term which i'm still kinna not sure of but its the best on offer).

someone, the other night said to me, during a giggly drinky session something like .."ahh thats because you have a fat fetish"..

now..i have always been very "out" about my attraction to curvy people (not all of them of course because obviously i might not find ALL curvy people attractive).

anyway.. i retorted..."if i have a fat fetish, then you must have a skinny fetish" (because they tend to be with thin women).

it got me to thinking (which isnt always wise) about being an "fa".

this is my personal take on it but i KNOW that its different for everyone so it would be interesting to hear your views.

Firstly, i have always STRONGLY denied that being more attracted to fat people than thin people is a fetish.
if you look up sexual fetish the definition will be something along the lines of:
psychosexual attraction for inanimate objects.

hmm! the partners i have been with have never been inanimate..as i have no desire for plus sized blow up dolls and am not a necrophelliac! (i could have put in a poor taste joke in there..but i didnt.. you have to respect my control)

but then.. i realise that MY feelings are totally subjective..
i understand that some people can see a pic of a part of a body, non attached to personification of any kind and become aroused because it was of a curve or roll or whatever else might be attached to "fat".

but then.. are these the same type of feelings that say, a hetrosexual guy/gay woman (just an example) might feel from seeing a womans breasts, arse etc..

in which case it seems to me like being an F.A is a sexuality, or at least "part of someones sexuality ..just as being gay..and i say "gay" because it's also a minority sexuality.. BUT to a big enough degree to make it "normal" (for whatever that means.

i think .. well i know from chatting to people over the years with all sorts of sexual "likes and wants" that desire and sexuality is fluid and subjective.

As for the fantasy side, i know that there are a lot of off sets of fat admiration; feederism, body inflation etc.. but i think these things are personal and almost dont have enough of a following so are somehow "lumped in" with being an "f.a" (i use speach marks and commas FAR too much). though before i inspire the wrath of feeders etc.. i dont have anything against feeders or of anyone who have consensual sex.. i was just pointing out that i feel that IS a fetish, whereas prefering a specific body type: be it male/female fat or thin may be more "sexuality" based.

personally speaking (and it would be amazing to hear of others thoughts and feelings on the matter).
I have known i was generally an F.A (even though i didnt know it was actually a thing) before i knew i was generally more attracted to women.
obviously a lot of that is looking back.. and i think even now (nearing 30 eek!) that i would say i find fat guys generally more sexually attractive than thin woman.
although, actually when i was younger i was in love with both a skinny guy and a skinny woman..
i think sexuality is something that grows i guess..

hmm.. i think that also throws up all sorts of philosophical questions.. about nature and nurture..
i think perhaps there is some sort of sexuality spectrum.. which i'm not even going to attempt to draw.. lmao.. and i feel i have been rambling for hours.. and i'm sure most people will have fallen asleep by now...

i just thought it was an interesting topic though i never really think much about the psychoanalytical reasons why i am who i am today..
i just cuddle up to my curvy sexy lady and thank GOD i'm an FA!! .. oh .. i'm a poet and i know it! lmao..
erm .. i'm also an atheist (thank god).
xxmer over and out.

p.s how do i make my quote:
no need to reason who and why you are today
just cuddle up to your curvy love
and thank god your an f'a?? lmao!

i am computer illiterate...but very good at babbling a lot of pish!!

Latest posts

Back