• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

fat loving, preference vs fetish, how does it make you feel?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl1h

figure O
I'm starting this because of some of the posts on the main board made me curious.

For the FAs, how do you consider your attraction to fat? Is it a preference? Is it a fetish? Do the two descriptions mean different things to you or make you feel differently about your attraction?

For the fat folks, how do the terms make you feel? If you were told by your lover that they fetishized your fat would that make you feel different from them saying that they preferred fat to thin?

Does fetish carry a connotation of objectification? Does it make you feel like the essential personality, identity or soul of the fat person is unimportant compared to the fat itself? Does the objectification carry with it a heat and passion that carries you above something more routine? Does the idea of a preference seem transient, like today you want a coke, but tomorrow might be sprite? Does preference feel more reasonable, an indication that you know what you like, but that you understand that things can change and that other factors such as personality and not living in Georgia (sorry tribal, I couldn't resist) count also?

Words carry different weight and meaning to everyone, how do you apply these terms to yourself, and how do they make you feel?

Latest posts

Back