• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FFA Spectrum: Where Do You Fall?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbro

First off, I'll disclose I did search for this and found nothing. Maybe I didn't search the right parameters or something, if not I apologize in advance. I figured this topic would have been breeched before, but maybe not...

That said...

Ladies, where do you fall on the spectrum? Do you only go for the biggest guys, do you prefer mid-sized, or do you have a thing for the guy who is just starting to gain?

I'm not trying to get bashed for asking this, just curious.

I know that I really enjoy seeing the thin girl just starting to gain, maybe even unaware of the fact slowly progress from that point. Are ya'll the same way, or do you go straight for the biggest guys out there?

Like I said, mainly curious...not like I'm a guy who prefers heavier girls who has started to gain and wonders if any FFAs have a thing for that ;)

Let us know what you prefer and why. I think it will be interesting for everyone to explain why they like the whole transformation, just the guy that is already "there," etc.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Latest posts

Back