• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

GLBTQ FA Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
We've had several threads about different variants of the "gay" community recently - one from a man who likes the idea of a fat woman/thin woman combo and another asking where the gay male FAs are.

I thought it would be great if we had a place where Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered Questioning/Queer (this is what that long acronym stands for) FAs AND fatties of all stripes could chat about their issues. Obviously there's lots of spaces on the net for this, but fewer places that include discussions of both being queer AND being fat or being queer AND liking fat.

I can start with my first thought, and I suppose why I want to see a level for all thread. I have and want to continue spending time in the Dims community, but it can be hard to be in a space that is very hetero focused. It works for me as I do like boys, but I always feel like a part of me is not exactly closeted, but not really able to roam free if that makes sense. I can and do go to GLBTQ events, but the part of me that's been forever change by the fatty-lovin' world of Dims feels like its missing out of something!

I wonder if I should recruit my favorite gays to come on over.

Also, if this thread isn't supportive of gay men or transfolk, I will cry.

Latest posts

Back