• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Has This Ever Happened To You?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
Has this ever happened to you?
It's happened to me more times than I care to remember and I bet if you're a fat person it has happened to you as well.
I was walking home from the store today and I happened to pass this older man as we were walking up the street. At one point he had stopped and I passed him and then a moment later he passed me and then waited for me. He started to speak to me in Spanish (my town is 98% Hispanic) and I told him I don't speak the language. He was so intent on telling me what he had to say that he started going on and on in semi English, hand gestures and a sort of charades. Early on I got the gist of what he was saying.
He was trying to give me the name of some Doctor who was somehow involved with weightloss. I told him I already had a doctor that I was quite happy with and thank you very much.
I will never understand what possesses total strangers to think that they can just come up to you on the street and try to 'help' you with your 'problem'. I wouldn't dream of doing this to anyone!
This isn't the first time this has happened, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
Has this ever happened to you?
Feel free to share your story....

Latest posts

Back