• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello! i have some questions for you all

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
Hi everyone! (sorry about my rather poor English by the way, I’m from Scandinavia ;) )

Just out of curiosity I have search trough this site. It sure is refreshing to see that not everybody is obsessed with being thin, or in worst case anorectic (huh! Nicole Richie is a hottie isn’t she?). But a few things are worrying me. Being quite big myself (around 80-90 kilos) it has despite that always been rather slim guys that have been attracted to me. I sure hope it’s because of my personality and cute face and smile (I have heard) rather than my body. I would be devastated if the guy liked me just because he preferred big girls. Off course, some like them thin, some like them big. But the guys I have been with have preferred both, and I prefer that :p . I know that many thin girls feel the same way as I do. My slim and model-like friend, have troubles finding guys that are attracted to her as a person and not just her looks. Sometimes I wonder why she seeks that sort of guys, but that’s another story :rolleyes: . I am sure the guys her have met a lot of people (family, friends, strangers) that has wondered why they choose to be with bigger girls and made fun of them. It’s really sweet that it seems you all think it’s worth it, even though you get a lot of bad response from others. The bigger the better, it seems for most of you. That I have some doubts about. I will come to that.

Some questions
To the women her: aren’t you sometimes worried that the men choose to be with you, just because you’re big? Are you sometimes feeling forced to be bigger, even if you don’t want to? Do some people want to be slimmer her, or are everyone happy with them self the way they are? :D

To the guys her: How big do you really want your girlfriends to be? Does everyone her want them to be as big as possible? You have to agree with me that being to big can be very dangerous. You CAN be too big and that can cause you serious problems, either way you look at it. When some people say they want to gain so much or want to feed other people so much that they can’t move, it truly scares me. I have also heard of children/teenagers that are gaining weight with the help of there parents and friends, and the friends and parents get a kick from it. That’s disturbing in my eyes. Because most of them are to young to choose for themself.

I hope you can enlighten me, because I have some difficulty with some of this, I have to admit that. I hope no one is offended by this, that’s not my intension :)

Latest posts

Back