How do you describe what you like to others?

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by NaeusofStryx, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Mar 20, 2019 #61

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I tell fewer and fewer people what sort of look I find attractive in a partner. I used to think that I had to tell people about it but it's not really necessary for anyone except maybe dates and partners to know anything about it.

I often compare being an FA with being gay. There are a lot of parallels such as being in a minority group, having special meeting places including online ones, the disparagement of others, etc. But here the two things are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. If people see you dating same-sex partners, they get the idea that you're gay. If people see you having a series of dates with fat guys, they seem to think that it's some terrible accident or a run of bad luck or you just don't know "how to pull anything decent". I've told people that I prefer fat guys and they don't believe me.

A few years ago someone from our local LGBTI club searched dating sites looking for other members. He found my profile and spread it around that I was a "chubby chaser". So, now I don't have to tell people. He earned everyone else's disapproval but he made my life so much easier.

If I'm writing a profile for a dating site, I'm honest and open about my preference for fat guys. If someone that I'm dating asks if I like fat guys, I just say, "Yes, I don't go for anything else." If they ask about a specific feature such as big bellies, moobs, double chins, I just say that I love them. I try to let the other person lead the conversation.

Blockierer likes this.
  2. Mar 21, 2019 #62

Blockierer

Blockierer

Blockierer

FAntastic

When I was looking for Mrs right, I did never forget to include a pic of me in the ad or profile and I always mentioned that I wanted a fat GF in the range from 300lbs to "smile" for a long term relationship.
    It's freeing when everybody knows that you are into fat people.

Shotha likes this.
  3. Mar 22, 2019 #63

Volt01

Volt01

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS

i just say any girl shorter than me and heavier than me lol