"I Love Those Guys that Love Bellies" appreciation thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mmm12mmm

Fan BBW
I love my belly and I love guys who love my belly! =D
I love women's stomachs. And 90% of my girlfriends had bellies. Some were small, others were very large. For me, this is sure! I was attracted few women with no belly. I'm a fan of BBW & SSBBW and'm Fa!!! Very nice to see ladies who also love it!:blush::bow:

vampirekitten

I completely love my belly!! :wubu::wubu: love how big and yes it is an excellent hand warmer! :D it needs warmth too tho so touching and rubbing is always welcome :D hehe

Twilley

I love rubbing a nice soft tummy, but it seems that whenever I get the chance, my partners have always too self conscious about the thing to enjoy it. >.<

vampirekitten

I love rubbing a nice soft tummy, but it seems that whenever I get the chance, my partners have always too self conscious about the thing to enjoy it. >.<
aww thats hard.. I never do.. infact I hope mine is rubbed!!! :wubu::wubu:.. but understand why some girls may have an issue.. seems to be a pretty sensitive area of critique for some..

WannaBe500lbs

Bellies are great. Butts are great. Everything is great on a woman. How could I say no to any of it? <3

rubens_feeder

I would like to thank all your big bellied women for existing. You have taught me so much about female beauty, made me horny with it, taught me about sex, about worshipping a woman and her body.
It has also shown me that I am attracted to women with large to very large bellies.
And now I am glad that I am, since it is such a wonderful passion.
It is a very sexy feature, and comes in so many varieties. hanging and jiggly, hard and standing out, riddled with wonderful fat folds, super soft and cellulitis endowed, there is no end to it.
You should imagine how it is for a man like me to meet a woman with such a large belly and see how it is hidden under clothing and I wonder already, how that puppy would look and feel.
And then maybe get a chance to see her in her whole glory, to be able to kneel down, open her pants and look at it, touch it and then kiss it with admiration. And look up to her and tell her in no uncertain terms: You are sexy and gorgeous!
This can lead to sex, but it does not have to. It can also just be admiring something so beautiful.
I thank that I am like this, that I love fat women and their large bellies. And that women have a tendency (they seem to) to get fat and get fatter with age.
It is natural and if you think it is not, you have never had a man like me.

The belly is the center piece of what it means to be large and fat. It is beautiful, be it from men or women.

Look at yourself in the mirror and see how beautiful that is!!!

Markus (aka Rubens_Feeder)

thirtiesgirl

frumious bandersnatch
Two things that will melt my heart quicker than a Kraft single on a hot griddle: a guy who gently massages my head, and a guy who gently rubs my belly. Nothing is more relaxing.

Teresa

Abundantly Corpulent
I like my belly now, but years ago a man I was involved with was listing off all these wonderful features about me and then he touched my belly and said "You could stand to lose a little here". If others have had similar experiences or heard negative comments then you can understand why a woman would be sensitive about this area.

It's rare to hear a man who finds fat women beautiful say their breasts are too big or their butt is too big, but it's definitely not unheard of for someone to say that about a belly.

I'm glad I can now see the erotic beauty of a big belly. ;)

DJBEATBOX2k3

there is absolutely nothing like a huge belly on a bbw (I.e. big cutie sable, treasure bombshell, pauline, zsalyn.. ect. just to name a few) giving belly rubs is the biggest turn on for me, or when shes on top of me and her belly spills onto my chest.... omg im getting hot typing this, I think I need to stop lol.:blush:

If a woman loves her big belly, then it's not too big, and it deserves all the loving romantic attention that the rest of her deserves.

I've never seen a woman whose belly was too big, unless she felt so..and when I'm with someone who truly enjoys hers, there are many ways I let her know that she's beautiful and will certainly be so as she continues to grow -- but I also make sure she knows her beauty doesn't depend on the size of her belly.

It's wonderful when a woman loves her belly and the rest of her body and can let that self-love add to the romance and enjoyment of love with her partner.

Thanks for a great post, Teresa.

I like my belly now, but years ago a man I was involved with was listing off all these wonderful features about me and then he touched my belly and said "You could stand to lose a little here". If others have had similar experiences or heard negative comments then you can understand why a woman would be sensitive about this area.

It's rare to hear a man who finds fat women beautiful say their breasts are too big or their butt is too big, but it's definitely not unheard of for someone to say that about a belly.

I'm glad I can now see the erotic beauty of a big belly. ;)

Blockierer

FAntastic
there is absolutely nothing like a huge belly on a bbw (I.e. big cutie sable, treasure bombshell, pauline, zsalyn.. ect. just to name a few) giving belly rubs is the biggest turn on for me, or when shes on top of me and her belly spills onto my chest.... omg im getting hot typing this, I think I need to stop lol.
You said it. :)

I think a Belly Queen is the exact opposite of what society considered to be a beautiful woman. *lol* That's one thing what a like about large bellies. :) The opposite of skinny that must be sexy to every FA.

The softness, the ability to jiggle, ..., ..., ... and ....:D I love it.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
I used to feel that way.....kind of horrified to see that a man had noticed my belly (how could he miss it? :doh:) but now I take it as a sign of affection when a man touches my stomach. It also makes me feel secure in his presence...but he must like it to touch it, right? :)

Two things that will melt my heart quicker than a Kraft single on a hot griddle: a guy who gently massages my head, and a guy who gently rubs my belly. Nothing is more relaxing.
Word.

mick_geek

Geeky irish nerd
Hiya!!!! big bellies are sooo sexy - and yours is the hottest.....would rub her any day yummm :wubu:

aww thats hard.. I never do.. infact I hope mine is rubbed!!! :wubu::wubu:.. but understand why some girls may have an issue.. seems to be a pretty sensitive area of critique for some..

Latest posts