• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I need a moan

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandyman

First of all, I want to apologise for having this rant and moan, it is not usually my style.
I have a couple of FFAs over the years, I have become close to a couple over that time to the point at which a serious relationship was on the cards, both times they suddenly ended when they started telling their friends that they wanted to be with me. All of a sudden I was getting comments like " Why are you out of breath after this 12 mile hike?"
I get the feeling that I am always some kind of novelty. They wanted to indulge their little fat fantasy for 6 months and at the end it seems in their eyes perfectly acceptable to actually become quite nasty about my size. It is amazing how the same person can be very critical of me infront of their friends by saying "I am sorry he was slow to the top of that 800m hill" but then want to grope me all night because they adore the way I feel.
I just think now that I would rather be single than indulge someone short term and be emotionally fucked over.
Sorry for the rant, I needed to get it off my (ample) chest

Latest posts

Back