I'm like a guy

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Amandy, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Feb 24, 2010 #1

Amandy

Amandy

Amandy

Snarktacular

I've always been annoyed with men who hit on me, leer at me with lust, objectify, etc. But in my own female way, I've kind of been doing the same thing to fat guys, although most of the time they don't get it. The lusty looks, body checks, flirty smiles... and it's all objectification and purely physical. I imagine what it would be like to fuck them and I get so girl-boner-horny that I can't possibly be a "normal" female.

I'm not trying to say that women who are into washboard-ab-douchebags aren't ever horny, but this all-out orgasmo feeling when I see a verrrrry fat and handsome boy is SO compelling. And my non-FFA friends never seem to express those feelings for men except more on a theoretical level, like "I bet he's good in bed," but what does that mean? Who cares what his technique is? If he's a beautiful shade of obese, it's already a done deal. He's going to make me feel like a natural woman no matter what his moves are.

Sometimes I think that fat boys are like a drug to me. And a drug I am vigilant to resist because I'm in a committed relationship. Which also feels like a man thing. My girlfriends who have athlete-ish boyfriends/husbands think that even imagining fucking some other dude is a form of cheating, and I'm thinking, "I do that daily, WTF kind of depraved chick am I?"

But seriously, is this what it's like to be a guy?

Do any other FFAs feel like this? And if so, can we have a fat dude version of Hooters at least, please?

2. Feb 24, 2010 #2

chicken legs

chicken legs

chicken legs

yawn

LOL..yeah guys dont get me because I get primal when a man with meat on his bones is near...Shwing!..but I'm so horribly shy in person I usually end up acting like Garth. The funny thing is I'm really comfy around the washboard ab/model type guys and end up being a bit of a chatterbox.

3. Feb 24, 2010 #3

djudex

djudex

djudex

I'm out

Pretty much, yeah. Welcome to the gentleman's club, please don't let your pipe ashes drop on the carpet, lunch today is bangers and mash with spotted dick for afters.

4. Feb 24, 2010 #4

escapist

escapist

escapist

Belt Buster!

I'm gonna say yeah you are! Ok, sneak peek into chicken and I. This might be part of why we get along so well. We really tend to get each other in ways that few other people really could. We are both comfortable enough with who we are to let the other person be who they are and not judge it.

Hheheh sooooo yeah, we are both animals in our own way and its cool with us :)

Oh and as djudex, welcome to the club and the first Round is on the Newbie :happy:

5. Feb 24, 2010 #5

Amandy

Amandy

Amandy

Snarktacular

Is this club located in the UK? That's a long trip over just to be another randy tosser ;)

6. Feb 24, 2010 #6

Esther

Esther

Esther

Queen Black Acid

Um... haha. As far as I'm aware, feelings like this are totally normal and not uncommon for either gender, regardless of their sexual preferences. Just not everyone talks about it, that's all. Some days I'm on fire for my entire shift at work because of some handsome customer that came in at the beginning of the day, but I just play it cool.

7. Feb 24, 2010 #7

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek

This thread is relevant to my interests.

But, seriously, sometimes I feel the exact opposite. I'll be walking down the street looking at gorgeous girls and I'll just fantasize wildly about cuddling with/sleeping next to/hanging out with them. My mind quickly wanders back to the sexabonanza that is the male mind, but I'm just sayin'.

I think it's wonderful that you have such carnal instincts for rubenesque men.

8. Feb 24, 2010 #8

escapist

escapist

escapist

Belt Buster!

Uhhhh WOW, that has NEVER happened to me. I can't even imagine what its like to just think, "Wow she's hot, I'd like to play a mean game of connect four and maybe just snuggle with her after we hang out". I really had no clue that even happened. [​IMG] If I'm seriously attracted to someone it takes all my willpower to just be normal and not devour them like hot steak sandwich on a Saturday night. :eat2:

9. Feb 24, 2010 #9

djudex

djudex

djudex

I'm out

No it's just a hop, skip and a jump away up in Canada. Posh brown leather chairs, pipe stands and high speed computer access for all of your pervtastic needs :happy:

Oh and a great kitchen of course. Priorities and all that :eat1:

10. Feb 24, 2010 #10

Melian

Melian

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

I see where NG is coming from, except my mind never really wanders back to sex. Not to get too descriptive, but actual sex doesn't do a whole lot for me - I only do it for the guy's sake (and could probably be completely happy dating a guy who didn't have a penis....lol).

For >99% of men whom I think are hot, all I want to do is grope them, get into some fetishy, non-intercourse stuff, and then be on my way. :D Despite being married, I have fantasies about various men/women all the time, and agree with Esther that it's pretty common/natural for most people.

To the OP: a fat-dude-Hooters would be great, as long as I could smack their asses and stare down their cleavage (they would have to have cleavage, right? employment prerequisite?) while they served me some low quality chicken wings.

11. Feb 24, 2010 #11

Amandy

Amandy

Amandy

Snarktacular

That's right, you have the Queen still on your cash, so you get to say things like bugger and wanker, ri?

I've been to Calgary though, you're more wild west than anglo saxe up there.

12. Feb 24, 2010 #12

extra_fat_guy

extra_fat_guy

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

Well if there was a place like that I would work there because I could use a good job. Ass smacking is optional if you tip good. lol.

13. Feb 24, 2010 #13

SnapDragon

SnapDragon

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch

I'll second the fetishy non-intercourse stuff. When I look at a big fat sexy chap he hijacks my mind and I can't stop thinking about getting his clothes off and copping a feel and a taste. It's more an urge to indulge in someone else's body and let the other person indulge in mine than it is to have sex. I want to give this person an orgasm, and I want him to give me one.

I'm not sure if other people put as much emphasis on the actual sex as they do on the orgasm and the intimacy. I find actual ordinary penetrative sex overrated. I'm an open-minded person and I experiment a lot with that sort of thing, and having an orgasm with someone else by some other means is more intense. Wouldn't bother me either if a guy had no penis, so long as he has fingers and/or a tongue, and some kind of organ that he can use to achieve an orgasm with a bit of encouragement.

14. Feb 25, 2010 #14

djudex

djudex

djudex

I'm out

I'll have to admit I say howdy more often than wanker.

Does it feel strange knowing that you treat big fatties as lust objects and yet the same actions from men towards you invokes feelings of distaste? Is it all men objectifying you that creates this feeling i.e. if someone you were leering at leered back would you suddenly feel annoyed?

My curiosity has killed more cats than Schrodinger's box :bounce:

15. Feb 25, 2010 #15

Paquito

Paquito

Paquito

don't July to me

Guess I'm a girl then, cuz my mind never jumps to sex.

16. Feb 25, 2010 #16

Isla620

Isla620

Isla620

Regional Unicorn

Yes, absolutely. Guilty on all counts. I mentally undress pretty much every BHM I see. If I was an extrovert instead of the introvert I am, I might be downright predatory. I've even used the same phrasing about feeling/acting "like a guy" to describe it.

17. Feb 25, 2010 #17

Amandy

Amandy

Amandy

Snarktacular

Yes, hypocrisy comes to mind...

BUT! in my defense, I think my irritation with objectifying males is because it's always thinner dudes and never the guys I crush on

So, it's definitely not ALL men, it's just so rare for a big guy to come on to me. It's usually somedouchejagoff doing it. So good point - I would NEVER be irritated by being leered at by a BHM, but that happens like, um, almost never.

p.s. call me vanilla, but belly+penetration all the way

RentonBob likes this.
  18. Feb 25, 2010 #18

siren_

siren_

siren_

I think some people just have a stronger sex drives that others. I mean I have lot of guy friends who feel something similar to what you described. Just because your female and you have strong urges doesn't mean that you're not normal. lol. As long as you have self control and don't act on impulse, I don't really think it's technically cheating. But on the other hand, the guy you're with should be so amazing and special that everyone else should just not be that appealing.

When i see a nice healthy BHM I might get a nice smile on my face, but I don't really imagine doing him. Though i've had that thought randomly before, I thought everyone does at some point. >_<

Also, I think we need to raise money and open that bhm-hooters restaurant you mentioned...haha

19. Feb 25, 2010 #19

CherryRVA

CherryRVA

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA

Amandy, I don't think you're depraved. I think it's completely normal to have thought like this....hell I have them all the time. But I feel as long as I don't act on them, no it's not cheating. But then I guess this is how guys are and yeah, I have been accused of being tomboy-ish.

And yeah, I try to be gracious about leers, but really, it would be so nice if it were BHMs instead of d-bags.

20. Feb 25, 2010 #20

escapist

escapist

escapist

Belt Buster!

Ok question about the BHM Hooters, can it be scooter friendly for the SSBHM's so they don't hurt their backs?...and what exactly would the server uniforms look like?