In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Pefird

If no one would get any kind of ailment or illness. If your weight (nor anything else) would never hinder your mobility. If no one would ever make fun of or discriminate against you for any reason. And so on. If you could gain or lose weight as slowly as you wanted or instantaneously. Would you be bigger or smaller or stay the same? Can you put a number on it?

Sydney Vicious

I'd gain about 100 lb at first, and try to make most of it in my booty and my thighs!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I don’t think I’d want to repeal the laws of physics, so of course getting fatter would make getting around harder…but with no health issues, no pain, no trouble finding clothes, perfect social acceptance, etc….. I’m not sure, but I suspect at least in the upper three hundreds. Would probably be an issue of start gaining steadily and stop once I’d decided I’d gone a bit too far (if I ever hit that point).

imfree

In Remembrance
I'd gain about 100 lb at first, and try to make most of it in my booty and my thighs!
Me too! As a 400 lb "NoButt":eek:, I'd love to fill out another 100 lbs in the hips and lower to be a delightfully shapely 500 lb SSBHM.:)

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Ever since I was maybe ten years old I've dreamed of getting so big that I can hardly keep my belly off the floor. When I lay on it, it lifts my feet off the ground. It would stick so far out that I cannot even reach the kitchen counter, or into the fridge, so someone would need to hand me my food.

Without dwelling on the other, less, um, attractive physical limitations, I relished the thought that my blubber would be so massive that I wouldn't be able to reach around my enormous gut. Thus I would need assistance in ...well... pleasuring myself... (too much info?)

It's still a vivid fantasy of mine - I thought I would grow out of it, but even as I get closer and closer to 40, it's still there!

Brenda

Ho Ho Tai

If no one would get any kind of ailment or illness. If your weight (nor anything else) would never hinder your mobility. If no one would ever make fun of or discriminate against you for any reason. And so on. If you could gain or lose weight as slowly as you wanted or instantaneously. Would you be bigger or smaller or stay the same? Can you put a number on it?
I'd be as big as a hundred Godzillas, rolled into one and the world would be a perfect Utopia because I would make it such. I'd stomp around all over the planet, knocking sense into all the dunderheads who have succeeded in making this lovely planet into heaven for a few and hell for everyone else.

Then, I'd lay on some lovely beach, enjoying Utopia, eating gigantic bananas, and waiting for my lovely Mrs Ho Ho (who would now be of a similar size.)

Oh - if you want a list of the dunderheads I'd like to knock sense into, just read the papers.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
I've thought about this before. A lot.
I've always thought 600 would be beautiful on me, my belly would certainly catch most of the extra blubber, but lately seeing 600 pound women on the pay sites and etc, I'm thinking 800 would be a better number for me in "a perfect world" aka fantasy. The whole process of gaining 400+ pounds is the fun part though :blush:

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I would be smaller. I'll never be slender or thin, given how wide my hips and shoulders are, but I'd want to be somewhere in the 80-130kg range. While I'm the size I am, I'll do my best to love myself as I am, but I'd rather not be so heavy.

bbwbelover

In a fantasy world where the sky's the limit, 1000+lbs here I come. If I wanted to stay mobile, probably 500lbs.

Latest posts