In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
close.....but I'm thinking more along the lines of:

rude.jpg

Rick Rude's Abs woulld close the show .... Of course 20" forearms would be a criteria for hugging our lovely BBW :happy:

med_1228198137-aug_16_07_233lb_027_forearm.jpg

Silver Fox

I don't think I would change anything:) I love my body, the way my curves flow. I feel sexy and feminine, wouldn't have it any other way:wubu:

I agree! In the pictures you posted in another thread you have a fantastic shape! Definitely very feminine!

Forgotten_Futures

Oh, difficult question.

Realistically, my life as it stands, I wouldn't change much. I suppose I'd feel less guilty when I let my sweet tooth get the better of me and go through a bag of chocolate in a day, but for the most part, I lack the personal drive to "get big".

However, knowing myself, I am aware that I'm a sort of passive feedee (with active feeder tendencies = P). Put me in the care of the right sort of FFA and the only realistic limit would be argued over by exacting factors of appetite, metabolism, and the aforementioned FFA's sheer bullheaded tenacity. In which case I would probably put quite a bit on my 6' 3" frame.

Incidentally, I've got a story in the works (slowly) with a premise much like that...

Alicia33

Southern Belle
Even tho I wouldn't change anything, I often wonder what it would be like to gain about 40 pounds and be 320. Just to throw caution to the wind and really enjoy every single bite that packs on my pounds:wubu:

lostgate

I'd probably gain about 100 pounds a day, then keep going until I get to 2000lbs, and then go back to the weight I felt I was most comfortable at.

fatterisbetter

I a perfect utopia with no limits and limitations and the need to work i would love to get a belly so big that it rests on the floor when I sit down. I seriously would love to park my ass on the the couch and eat all day and just grow this massive, all consuming blubber gut! Oh well, it's a fantasy ...

caveman73

I would defiantly want to feel or enjoy the growth and still get to retire from the military but I wouldn’t mind seeing how a 400 pound me would fill out a Navy uniform. More pear shaped than apple shaped though. It would be fun just going nuts and eating as much as I wanted.

bigirlover

Even tho I wouldn't change anything, I often wonder what it would be like to gain about 40 pounds and be 320. Just to throw caution to the wind and really enjoy every single bite that packs on my pounds:wubu:

So, what's stopping you?! It'd be a real treat for us to follow your journey! :D

Zandoz

Highly irregular
In a utopian world, my weight would not matter, so I'd just go with the flow. What ever I ended up weighing, so be it.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

Go for it.....

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I re-thought my earlier reply. I think in a true utopia I'd never had become as obsessed with fatness, because my preferences that way would never have been considered odd. So I'd probably have drifted up to some comfortably plump point and then made an effort to hold there because it was getting a little impractical, but as to particular numbers.....in a utopia I'd never much have paid attention to them :p

Latest posts