In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

jporourke1

I'd like to shoot for 600 pounds. I'm about 5-4 inches tall and weigh about 175. From 600, I'd rapidly gain to an unknown weight.

Ravens-son

Off the top of my head I'd love to get up to 500 or 600 pounds with a huuuuuuuge round belly. But I doubt I'd stop there. Once I got used to being that size and enjoying all the padding (just the thought of sitting there, 'swaddled' in so much fat, is at once erotic and comforting) I'd want to get bigger, and bigger, and then bigger more.

If I met an FFA who wanted to push me I'd go at a pace we agree on, and if not I'd just go as fast as my indulgences allow. Ultimately I'd hit a multi-ton weight, all things being equal.

Reads4Work

The heaviest I've been was about 245 or so. At 5'10" I felt great, but health concerns have got me down to about 210 right now. If my health wasn't an issue, I'd say close to 300. I've got more of an athletic build, so I picture myself looking more like an offensive lineman at that weight, albeit a shorter version.

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I'm sorry. But this joke has to be said.

In a perfect utopia, I would be as big as a planet...

Therefore when I sit on my boyfriend it'll be like the whole world crashing down on him.

lolololol. :>

Seriously though
In a perfect utopia. If mobility wasn't an issue. I would love to be twice the size i am now. I love being so squishy and round and soft :)

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
I'd be about 180. Big enough to have a little bit of a belly, but small enough to do all the outdoors stuff I like, including hiking, without chafing between my thighs.

jporourke1

I'm sorry. But this joke has to be said.

In a perfect utopia, I would be as big as a planet...

Therefore when I sit on my boyfriend it'll be like the whole world crashing down on him.

lolololol. :>

Seriously though
In a perfect utopia. If mobility wasn't an issue. I would love to be twice the size i am now. I love being so squishy and round and soft :)
I'd like to be in a hot bath with an ssbbw and feel all that great sensual fat under the hot water.

Mystic Rain

Mewtwo is life
Wow... I'd know then I wouldn't feel so bad about packing on some pounds. Maybe I'd be 400ish? I'm not quite sure, but I do know I'd gain a good amount.

Roy C.

Perfect utopia would not have gravity causing my belly to be dropping... wider and rounder the better.....

geekybibabe

I've had a fantasy since I was a teenager about being able to change the size of my body instantaneously, and having complete control over its shape and composition.

I would love to be able to "try on" an enormous jiggly round belly, a tiny little waist with a huge bottom half, etc.

It would be amazing to be able to gain a hundred pounds in one ecstatic night with an enthusiastic lover -- and to return to the office in the morning no one the wiser.

My highest weight has been around 350, but I'm more comfortable weighing a bit less. When I was at my top weight, I loved it sensually, and I suppose that in an ideal world where it didn't impact other areas of my life negatively, I would happily weigh at least 400 pounds, maybe more, who knows?

BigFA

Now that I have reached 300 lbs. by slowly and steadily gaining 130 lbs; another 100 lbs. would be awsome. I have found myself more and more turned-on by my own weight gain as well as watching others grow fat as well. If I could weight 400 lbs, with no health, clothing, or mobility issues I think that would be a really a wonderful way to live.

fanedfox

What a great fantasy! I would gain around fifty pounds, see how much fun that would be, eat all I want and anything I want. See how big my belly and butt get. If I really liked it I would gain another fifty or so, get to three hundred and assess my situation again, then...

Ned Fox

Obesity, the new fashion frontier!

fat hiker

Somewhere in the 400s I expect (and, in utopia, more like 6'3" than 5'10") and broad and fat and strong, like a well-padded football player or heavyweight Scottish games athlete. Perhaps with butt and gut like this guy
http://footballbiggins.com/gallery/albums/cutters2/IMG_7008.JPG
but bigger arms, at least the size of this guy's
http://footballbiggins.com/gallery/albums/cutters2/IMG_7168.JPG
though I wouldn't play football I might go out for the Heavyweight events in the various Scottish Highland Games:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BfflSH3V_ck/S1xClPaA3lI/AAAAAAAADAA/tS0lfog1oMA/s400/Kilt+Chunk.jpg
Or I might just get too big for that too!

I do find 400 pounds just has a nice ring about it, though in utopia I might also try for a lot more than that too. 1000 pounds also has a nice, round ring....

joey86

As i find immobility hugly sexy, I would want my girl to be huge!... over a 1000lbs :p so sexy.

So fat and heavy my gorgous princess would need a crane and truck to move... so hot :p.

joey86

... and a year later I still feel the same way hehehehehe :)

fat hiker

Lately I find my thoughts run more to the 500s - especially since the criteria given up front were that our utopian sozie would not affect our mobility!

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts