In a perfect utopia, how big would you be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear
I would be about 300 lbs. I’m 5’6”, so that’s pretty fat. would be wearing 46-48 pants that would still be tight, with a blubbery belly hanging over. I would have a 55-56” belly. Occasionally a shirt button at my belly would pop open and be difficult to keep closed, people would look and snicker.

We have a thread called, "In a perfect Utopia how big would you be?" It's just crossed my mind that many people misunderstand "Utopia". It's not a quaint spelling of "Eutopia", which would mean "the good/perfect place". "Utopia" means "no place". It's so perfect that it could not possible exist anywhere. Does that change anyone's ideas of how big they would like to be in Utopia?

fat hiker

“Realistically” 2,000 pounds. A little more into the fantastical, 15,000 has a certain ring to it. In my wildest weight gain fantasies I have the mass of a super-massive black hole.
And as a super-massive black hole, you'd been consuming anything that came within your gravitational pull..... like Robert the black hole in this video:

600Bill

Gaining weight - up to 390and on to 400
I was thinking back to the early 2000s when I remember walking into a gym for a workout when I weighed 280. At the time I had started gaining from about 220-230 and thought I should try to get in better shape. It was a gym that seemed to attract those who were fit or mostly so. I remember having many look at my fat size especially in the locker room. That was 100 pounds ago. I have not spent any serious time in a gym since as I decided I preferred being very fat.

Now as I think about how large I would like to be I want to be able to walk on my own. How large could I be? Maybe 509 maybe 600. Definitely larger.

Bigdj1977

In a perfect utopian world I think I would aim for 800 pounds with a lot of the extra weight in my belly. I have always fantasized about having a huge gut hanging over my knees when standing.

Latest posts