• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

is BBW exclusionary?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunarbaby

I think when the term BBW is used many people have different things pop up in their mind and as a younger BBW I don't really understand it.

Okay for starters let me tell you about myself I'm 5'5" and 265 lbs and I'm middle heavy, I've got a belly. I'm small on top (but my boobs are a 42 double d) if I show a man a selfie of me he will automatically assume I'm not a bbw so I get a lot guys saying I lied to them. I always thought it was kind of obvious. I've also got thicker calves and thighs. I've been put down by so many guys due to my weight I'm making a change even though I used to think I was beautiful I've kinda gained the mindset that maybe I'm not?

When I thought of the term BBW I thought of myself but now I'm not sure what to think because joining dating sites that are BBW friendly and trying to talk to guys is even harder because the guys on these sites are looking for feeders or girls bigger than me or girls smaller than me and no one's looking for someone like me.

I feel like I'm stuck in the "in betweener" bbw category maybe and I'm not exactly sure how to feel about it. Is bbw exclusionary to the types of girls there are and what type of girl am I? I've never been so confused in my life.

psa: if this is in the wrong part of the forums please tell me this is my first post on this site

Latest posts

Back