• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just a thought

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidewinder

So here I am, my second night in a german hospital after being involved in a crash in my racing car on the infamous Nurburging at the weekend.

I have some bruises, a compressed lung and 2 fractured bones in my spine, I can't drive for 12 weeks and my racecar is history after hitting a wall backwards at 70MPH, but I'm still smiling, as all I can think about is getting home and being hugged by my beautiful, soft, oh so curvy BBW girlfriend, wondering if she really will treat me by wearing that super short nurses outfit!!!

Latest posts

Back