• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just kind of confused...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatOneGirl

I feel kind of weird starting a whole new thread for my personal issues, and I hope this isn't a rambling waste of time, but I have a question that hopefully you lovely folks can answer. I suppose what I'm asking is if it's horribly shallow of me to be significantly less attracted to a guy who's lost weight?

I've spent pretty much all year being 'friends with benefits' (there's not a better way to put it I guess...I hate having boyfriends but I hate that term lol) with a guy who, until a couple weeks ago, I thought was the absolute hottest guy ever. Except for recently, he went on a diet and lost a tooooon of weight, and now I'm realizing how shallow I am. I mean, I still think he's attractive on a lot of levels, but lately I've just felt like a large part of the whole attraction thing is gone. I feel horrible for not liking him as he is/not supporting him or whatever, but I reeeeally liked him chubby! So I don't know what to do...like if I should mention him gaining weight back or just learn to appreciate him skinny? I really hope this made sense, and I'm sorry it was so long!

Latest posts

Back