• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just Pointless Venting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pudgy

Dazed
I'm usually not one to whine. So please forgive me. However, the people I'm whining about are usually the people I would whine to, so that just doesn't work out too well, now does it.

My four closest guy friends have not taken it upon themselves to mock me for my - shall we say - open mindedness when it comes to finding beauty in any size or shape of woman. If I have a certain point of view about an unrelated subject, they have made the habit of waiving my idea with, "Aw, but he likes fat chicks, so his opinion doesn't count."

Now I realize that it's all in jest. I know that they do, for the most part, respect my opinions and that I get a lot less razzing then some of the other guys do. But still. Discounting things I say, even if in jest, enough times because of my perspectives on beauty...aw, screw it...because I think fat chicks are hot can just get me down, you know?

I roll my eyes; I let them know that they could keep their opinions to themselves (it's not like I ignore them because they only think thin girls ar pretty). But beyond that, there's not much I do, nor that I feel that they should do. To their benefit, I'm not sure how else I'd want them to respond. If they're so locked into their beliefs about what defines beauty, perhaps I just let it go. But then again, why should I have to get the brunt-end of their self-imposed ignorance (of course, I suppose the real brunt-end goes to the girls they refuse to look at simply because of their weight).

I guess I'm not really asking any questions. If anything, I'm just saying that in the end, it doesn't really matter too much. I let it roll of my back (quack, quack) and only get really upset if they start insulting other girls and not just me. And in reality, these guys are my friends because they really are decent people. I guess everyone has something to be made fun of about; I guess they figured out what mine is.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I'm not too pitiful. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back