Quantcast

Let's see an OLD pic of you!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
OK - here's a VERY old picture of me. It's my school portrait from Kindergarten - since these pictures were always taken near the start of the school year (so our parents could include them in the family Christmas cards), this photo was probably taken sometime in October or November of 1958. That's why it's black-and-white...

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
Hmmm I can't remember if I already posted this elsewhere, but here's me in High School...1992

Reactions: Ash

Tina

Older and wiser now
Canon, you were a tow-head with a Dutch Boy haircut! How cute! :D

The first one is me on Easter Sunday when I was 12 years old. The one after is a pic of me preganant with my son, James.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
Yes, Tina, you were smokin' in the second picture! You also look more relaxed, comfortable, which attributes to da smoke-age.

Tina

Older and wiser now
These are great!

Tina, that second picture is gorgeous!!
Yes, Tina, you were smokin' in the second picture! You also look more relaxed, comfortable, which attributes to da smoke-age.
Thanks, you two. :)

This is a wonderful thread, Canon. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's pics. Rip, you have always had the most gorgeous eyes and smile. :)

Takera

Here's me... I'm not sure how old I am here I think I'm 2... but it definately more than ten years. I look kinda demented....and a lot like my dad... go figure. :p At least I grew into my chubby cheeks.

This is when my hair was growing back in... I lost it all a few month before due to scarletina...which is like baby scarlet fever....The weird thing was that it was bright red before this picture.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
[/IMG]

Wayne loves this pic I'm 14

And this is me at my sisters wedding I'm 22

[/IMG]

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
In Remembrance
Tina - is it just me or could we be sisters??????????

It looks kinda spooky to me. LOL

ripley

In Remembrance
Ripley, I think I had that same blouse on the left. I know I had that haircut! :)
That shirt is so 70s, isn't it? :)

This is a wonderful thread, Canon. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's pics. Rip, you have always had the most gorgeous eyes and smile. :)
I'm enjoying seeing all the pics too. (And I repped Canon for having a tri-color collie dog, lol.) Thanks Tina :) ...all I can to you is hubba hubba, Ms. Sultry!

Latest posts