Quantcast

Let's see an OLD pic of you!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mathias

SAMCRO
The pic in my profile is an old photo of me. I'll see if I can find a new one.

ripley

In Remembrance

Okay, this is from 1988. I'm not ten here, but I don't have the ability to go digging for pictures from that time. Blame it on my currently not functioning back.
I think he meant that the picture had to be ten or more years old, not that you had to be ten years old in it. :)

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
These are so fun, and I love how the eras are all mixed up. Sandie, you have some thick, luscious hair, and TFG, your photos were artsy cool even back then.

The crazy-eyed ones on the left are passport photos taken in a booth in a London train station somewhere around 1989. The standing one is from a visit home for Christmas in 1994.
I have told you before and I will say it again- you remind me of my sister
here are a couple of pics of her so you can see and form your own opinions :)

rainyday

Departed
Green, since I just talked to you in chat, I won't repeat the convo here, but thanks for sharing that. I love the grin on your face in the age 4 pic, btw.

Liz, I think your pic looks quite Victorian.

liz (di-va)

Everybody as ever is so freakin cute, specially Toozy in her hat, and Kathy I love that Shirley Chisolm quote *pinchin cheekses*

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
I always like these old pic threads... Here's a few random pics I found from 2 - 4 years ago, and one from 3rd grade. I think I used the one taken just after the fire (red jacket) as a profile pic a while ago. The one with C3po was in my old shop at work.

fa_man_stan

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
fun!
tina, that second picture of you? stunning.

4ish

tinybabyish

8thgradeish

18ish.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
Since I'm up too late, I figured I'd finally learn to use the scanner in my printers... and voila!! Me, '77 - in my oh-so-awesome (don't be jealous) Holly Hobbie dress.

I cut out the rest of the family (they don't need to be here) but they're all looking at the camera, and I only care about Midge. :wubu: Very little has changed in my life - animals come first. :)

View attachment me_midge.jpg

liz (di-va)

I cut out the rest of the family (they don't need to be here) but they're all looking at the camera, and I only care about Midge. :wubu: Very little has changed in my life - animals come first. :)
CORGIIIIIIII!!!!!!

GPL

Canon, you were a tow-head with a Dutch Boy haircut! How cute! :D

The first one is me on Easter Sunday when I was 12 years old. The one after is a pic of me preganant with my son, James.
Tina, you look HOT in the second pic!:wubu: The face of a model. I mean, Cindy Crawford would stand in your shadow:p (and I mean it beautywise, lol).
Thank you for showing these.

Tight hugs,
GPL.

Latest posts