• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

lets talk about sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judochop

Hello,

I have a sensitive question for the ffa's or even a guy around here. Do you think a majority of FFA's are actually lesbians that have not come out of the closet yet? I have just met a lot of FFA's that have told me they have either had sexual relationships with other women in the past, have said they were bisexual, or thought they were a lesbian at one point.

I am sure there are some straight women who just dig big guys but I keep noticing this "well I like women too" quality of the ffa's I have met. Especially those that are into the "get fat fetish" aspect more than the "big guy" aspect. Now maybe I am just not a good catch, am just turning them to other side, or this is just a good way to dodge a guy ;) -- I've even taken that into consideration. But I think it may be more than that. Would I be a fool for thinking that maybe a majority of women who like fat guys may be lesbians who just haven't realized they like lesbians yet.

I realize this is a potentially explosive topic that asks people to ask themselves a tough question about their preference. But I am just looking to get closer to the truth about my theory.

Latest posts

Back