• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Listening to your inner voice -- trusting your intuition

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
How many times do you go against your "better judgement"?

Well I did starting back in January -- I knew I would have a week off in late March and originally, I planned on spending that week in DC, to look at grad/med schools, different areas of the city for housing and employment. However, I decided against that and booked a trip to Dallas to visit (and basically goof off) a friend of mine. I was excited about the trip -- the last time I visited with her we had such a good time...and everytime we would talk, we would try and plan out what we would do.

Fast forward to this past Friday -- she texts me a really obscure message saying that I would have to change the dates of the trip or possibly reschedule the trip. She didn't say what was going on or why...So I spent the weekend trying to get in touch with her, but much to my chagrin, I ended up leaving several messages. She has texted me twice throughout this whole ordeal, both times not really telling me what dates or times she would be available...so I've decided to listen to my intuition -- no more trying to chase her down, no more trying to rearrange my schedule.

I cancelled my reservation to Dallas and went ahead with my original plan and booked a trip to DC. Maybe the Universe is trying to tell me something...all I know is, I am opening myself up to it; I'm surrendering to whatever is in store for me. At first, I was very put off by her actions and I felt she was being incredibly shady...but I've made peace with the situation -- it wasn't meant for me to go to Dallas.

So, have you ever gone against what you knew you should or needed to be doing, in favor of something you wanted to do? Have you ignored your intuition?

Latest posts

Back