• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Major life change?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaxMachine1234

you know it
Ah man, this little sub-board's seen better days, hasn't it? Hmm.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm going anywhere with this topic, but as I've crossed the line into "fat-dom" lately (I'm around 230), it feels like I've almost turned into a different person in some ways. The physical changes are obvious both on the outside and the inside (to me, maybe more the latter actually), and it feels really weird having to reclassify myself as "fat" when I've always been at most chunky, and since I'm probably gaining more, I can only imagine the feeling getting more pronounced as time goes on. Socially, it's not that I feel like I'm more or less worthy because I'm bigger, but the changes sometimes hit me at odd moments...if this makes any sense. It's either positive or negative depending on the context, but I remember when I didn't have either, and I wonder if that was maybe a more simpler time.

Does anyone here who's gained weight purposely (especially starting at a close to "normal" weight) still have this kind of feeling, or does it pass in time?

Latest posts

Back