Quantcast

Mandatory stay at home weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
My weight is only up a few pounds since all of this began (although I had gotten back to my highest weight just before it began, so that did push me into new territory), but I am very noticeably fatter. I presume being in the house so much has resulted in replacing some muscle with fat :-/ But I can certainly say that breaking down and buying some larger shorts was a good call. 44" with some plenty of stretch is making life so much more comfortable.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
My weight is only up a few pounds since all of this began (although I had gotten back to my highest weight just before it began, so that did push me into new territory), but I am very noticeably fatter. I presume being in the house so much has resulted in replacing some muscle with fat :-/ But I can certainly say that breaking down and buying some larger shorts was a good call. 44" with some plenty of stretch is making life so much more comfortable.
Ahhh, i remember my 44's back in 00'

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
While I am not overflowing chairs or the like anytime soon, I have gained 2 lbs in the last month.

Reactions: Tad

Lear

Well I've certainly added some pounds since quarantine started. Without the half mile walk in from my care and the additional mile around the worst laid out office every day I've added a little weight. Ok I added 60 pounds, I'm within 20 of my highest weight of 401 and considering going for higher.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Well I've certainly added some pounds since quarantine started. Without the half mile walk in from my care and the additional mile around the worst laid out office every day I've added a little weight. Ok I added 60 pounds, I'm within 20 of my highest weight of 401 and considering going for higher.
Amazing how all those little things can add up! I remember reading something about one office where they had some sort of long-term health study going on, that when they replaced manual typewriters with electric typewriters, the clerical pool gained an average of five pounds that year.

Latest posts