Quantcast

Mandatory stay at home weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
My weight is only up a few pounds since all of this began (although I had gotten back to my highest weight just before it began, so that did push me into new territory), but I am very noticeably fatter. I presume being in the house so much has resulted in replacing some muscle with fat :-/ But I can certainly say that breaking down and buying some larger shorts was a good call. 44" with some plenty of stretch is making life so much more comfortable.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
My weight is only up a few pounds since all of this began (although I had gotten back to my highest weight just before it began, so that did push me into new territory), but I am very noticeably fatter. I presume being in the house so much has resulted in replacing some muscle with fat :-/ But I can certainly say that breaking down and buying some larger shorts was a good call. 44" with some plenty of stretch is making life so much more comfortable.
Ahhh, i remember my 44's back in 00'

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
While I am not overflowing chairs or the like anytime soon, I have gained 2 lbs in the last month.

Reactions: Tad