Quantcast

Mandatory stay at home weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
BUTT (I like big butts), that's not to say I don't wish I could eat like that.
Because a big part of me really, really wants to eat like that.

And I do have the capacity to eat like that, and it's taking a great deal of willpower not to, actually.
Really, really a lot.

I've gained a crazy amount of weight so far this year, but it could so easily be a lot more, and I'd be bouncin' around at 400+ pounds, but as much as I might enjoy that, it's just not practical for me to let myself get that fat right now.

So... I have to behave. A little.
Some might say that going from 270 to 350 in five months isn't "behaving," but for me, that's definitely exerting a modicum of self-control. 😆

Corey

Corey
Umm... is it bad when I'm having trouble squeezing into my sweatpants?
It seems my new favorite "Quarantine Cuisine" "meal" is four pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
(Chunky Monkey, Cherry Garcia, New York Super Fudge Chunk, and Everything But The...)

In a single sitting.

(they've had two separate "Buy One, Get One Free" sales on Ben & Jerry's in recent weeks, and that stuff rarely goes on sale, so it induces a feeding frenzy when I see it happen. I ain't proud.)

(oh, and Chubby Hubby would absolutely be a fifth pint if I could find the stuff. But it's probably better that I can't, I guess. Four pints on the regular has already inflated me out of my pants...)
1590486916202.gif

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
My coworker has stated she has been buying 2-3 pints a week of Ben and Jerry’s and will need to be rolled out by the time we go back. I will certainly be intrigued to see if she’s gone to slightly chubby.

Reactions: Tad

sarahee543

I've lost weight. Due to sadness. Had family problems and a bereavement. I dont comfort eat in that way. My partner has gotten more plump and it's glorious.

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
I've been trying and hoping to take advantage of the pandemic, I mean perhaps if I hadn't gone back to work at my job. I was laid off as non essential at Jimmy John's as a part time cashier and the GM, assistant and drivers did everything, after maybe 5 weeks at the most and my weight just fluctuates so much, I'm basically the same about 167.8 on a good night. I'm not working extremely had, but I'm quick and take care of doing all the side duties myself where cleaning the restrooms and taking out the trash are about the hardest things I do. Because of my ADHD, my metabolism is naturally high. I really have to make use if weight gaining shakes to get any decent weight on me to stick. I smoke plenty of pot to keep me in munchies from like around 5:30-7:30 I take to eat a late lunch,( usually my free sub chips or a cookie and make use of our Kickin' Ranch sauce and some ramen or Campbell's Chunky soup with it. Get high again, eat again around 9 to 11 the second time and dessert like ice cream or pie, cake or brownies, cookies I bake. I've been adding heavy whipping cream to everything from coffee, tall glass of whole milk with enough cream to add another 100 calories to the already 150 to start with, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, sausage gravy.
So any tips to help with what I'm doing, adding the mentioned weight gain shakes or encouragement is welcome.

stevita

like the pancake
So my state reopened. The good news is that I'm thicc again and regaining my strength as I reaquaint myself with changing kegs and hauling ice buckets and dinner trays. The bad news is that any day now I might be exposed to the virus.

Wear your masks y'all.

BBW MeganLynn44DD

I have definitely “come out the other side” bigger.Belly gain has been where I gained the most and my hips.Really didn’t ever think I would ever get over 300lbs a while back.Now I am WELL over that mark.Think it’s time to stablize.We will see.Thanks for listening everyone.

op user

I have definitely “come out the other side” bigger.Belly gain has been where I gained the most and my hips.Really didn’t ever think I would ever get over 300lbs a while back.Now I am WELL over that mark.Think it’s time to stablize.We will see.Thanks for listening everyone.
Maybe a picture is in order

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Really didn’t ever think I would ever get over 300lbs a while back. Now I am WELL over that mark.
I know that feel.
There was a time (many moons ago; mid-to-late '90s) when I resolved to never let myself get above 240.

And here I am at 360.
(just 10 more pounds and I'll have gained 100 pounds since Christmas.)

sarahee543

I've been trying and hoping to take advantage of the pandemic, I mean perhaps if I hadn't gone back to work at my job. I was laid off as non essential at Jimmy John's as a part time cashier and the GM, assistant and drivers did everything, after maybe 5 weeks at the most and my weight just fluctuates so much, I'm basically the same about 167.8 on a good night. I'm not working extremely had, but I'm quick and take care of doing all the side duties myself where cleaning the restrooms and taking out the trash are about the hardest things I do. Because of my ADHD, my metabolism is naturally high. I really have to make use if weight gaining shakes to get any decent weight on me to stick. I smoke plenty of pot to keep me in munchies from like around 5:30-7:30 I take to eat a late lunch,( usually my free sub chips or a cookie and make use of our Kickin' Ranch sauce and some ramen or Campbell's Chunky soup with it. Get high again, eat again around 9 to 11 the second time and dessert like ice cream or pie, cake or brownies, cookies I bake. I've been adding heavy whipping cream to everything from coffee, tall glass of whole milk with enough cream to add another 100 calories to the already 150 to start with, mashed potatoes, mac n cheese, sausage gravy.
So any tips to help with what I'm doing, adding the mentioned weight gain shakes or encouragement is welcome.
I am definitely slowly spreading again after weight loss due to bad events earlier in the year.
I'd suggest scheduling in things I gained a lot last year just by having really calorific lunch and an after work milkshake and doughnut every Friday.

Latest posts