• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Maryland

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfox18

Hi my name is Brandon! I’m 19, from Maryland and looking for a relationship. I’m very much into feederism (feedee and feeder) but if you aren’t that’s fine with me. I’m currently in college so I’m broke and can’t really afford to be a feeder rn lol. I enjoy video games, cooking/baking, gardening, fishing, and some nerdier stuff like Pokémon and comic books. I also love friends and the office so if you enjoy those too big plus! If you’ve liked what you read please feel free to message me!

Latest posts

Back