Me and My fat belly!! :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

vampirekitten

thanks everyone! very sweet! I am keeping it growing!! :eat1: :blush: I just love to play with my fat belly ;)

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
I just took these pics last night and wanted to add different views of myself for all to see ;) hope you like! Love my fatness!!!! :wubu::eat1::eat1::kiss2:
You so squishy!:smitten:
Also - you have an adorable smile!:kiss2:

Seth Warren

May she always be True
I just took these pics last night and wanted to add different views of myself for all to see ;) hope you like! Love my fatness!!!! :wubu::eat1::eat1::kiss2:
Look at that, the much-coveted full-body shots. I do believe you are rounding out quite nicely. :happy: Also, they way you've done your hair here really compliments the shape of your face; I think you should keep it like that.

Tracii

Looks like your bewbs have caught a little as well.
I love your hair too its really cute.

vampirekitten

Look at that, the much-coveted full-body shots. I do believe you are rounding out quite nicely. :happy: Also, they way you've done your hair here really compliments the shape of your face; I think you should keep it like that.
Aww thanks!! I was quite smooshed into that outfit lol love that i'm spilling out of my clothes! Super sweet about my hair! :blush: I just threw it up lol glad you liked it! ;) :bow:

Latest posts

Group builder