• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Most aggrivating computer stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lily352

First, I know that there are several posts about computers in the most annoying thread. I am just so stinking angry about a computer that I thought maybe it needed a separate thread. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

My story:

The computer I use at work is shared with one other person. I use it the majority of the time, but we were both using my co-worker's Windows profile instead of me having my own. I didn't think it mattered. Ha. Anyway, my coworker quit.
I went in today (yesterday was my 1 day off), and the I.T. guy had deleted that profile. There were projects on there I'd been working on for 6 months, now gone. All the files I use daily, I now have to scrounge to locate. I was already sad that my co-worker/best friend had moved. After this I was angry as well. Angry for not setting up my own profile 6 months ago when starting those projects. Angry at just so many things. The I.T. guy felt bad, but he admitted that he had no clue how to restore certain things. Lovely.

I'm sure that I've had other bad computer stories, and I'm sure you have ones worse than me. I just needed to share mine, especially since I can't share it with my best friend.

Latest posts

Back