• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My eyes are bleeding: Offensive movies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
There are times when one must deal with that thing called In flight (en route) entertainment.

Now, WORST FLIGHT MOVIE EXPERIENCE: Cheaper By the Dozen II. I almost had a panic attack on US Air last year when they decide to show this movie. Worst of all , I am in the window seat, there are two other fatties on the same row, I am squished to the side and there is lightning outside the plane. I honestly wanted to die and hoped that lightning would strike the plane.

WORST BUS MOVIE EXPERIENCE: Date Movie. On the illustrious FungWah, had to deal with what has to be one of the worst movies ever made. Cringe worthy, revolting in every way. Wish I had the guts to slap the driver and just say "NO!"

Anyone top those bad movies?

Latest posts

Back