• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New Here...Am I even "fat?"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queen333

So, this world of gaining, etc. is entirely new to me. But it completely turns me on. My girlfriend (yes, I am also a girl) and I have both been putting on some pounds since we started dating, and I am completely turned on by it. I can't tell her though...not at this point.

I want to know...do I even have a belly? Or is it all in my head. I love the way it is starting to feel squishy and jiggles when I'm driving. My jeans are getting a bit too tight and my belly is starting to spill out of them a bit. Despite all of this, I can't stop eating.

What I really want is for someone to look at my pictures and tell me, honestly, what you think.

Back