Quantcast

Oh, how I wish I had this guys number...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
He's questioning if she's psychologically stable?! Sounds like he's a little loopy...

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
he sounds like he's read a book entitled "how to be assertive with women" and therefore now believes he is gods gift, although it sounded like the second call was made by a different person but with the same attitude

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
medicatoins? mother in chemo? WTF....doesn't do well with rejection does he......wow, egomaniac to the 10th degree.......yow:eek:

Irena

Sexy, Confident and Fat!
OMFG!!! see...this is when I hate being single and run the risk of running into a guy like this!! haha. He is completely imballanced!

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
HA! That's hysterical. I just love it when a guy assumes I'm mentally imbalanced because I don't call him back! :rolleyes:

Carrie

"But if you're psychologically normal...."

The mind reels.

Filly

Searching Restlessly
Wow!!!

I was giggling a bit to begin with because he was so clueless... but by the end I was actually pretty disturbed! I feel for the women who received those messages (assuming it wasn't staged or a set up). Fingers crossed he really did delete her digits

BothGunsBlazing

Back...ish
"if this conversation drops below 50MPH, I am going to delete your number"

Listened to this the other day .. pretty ridiculous.

Scrumptious_voluptuous

It must be Gin O'clock!
LMFAO!!! Oh please GOD I hope he rings her again! The first messge was good, the second message was genius, imagine what his third, uber-unstable one would be like! Someone give him the flirt divert number...

I'm so gonna try and figure out how to save answerphone messages!

olwen

Disco Bear
LOL, That was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Thanks for sharing that Red.

Risible

Monkey Daze
Now, here's how it's gonna work ...

What woman in her right mind can resist that kind of sexy talk??

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Now, here's how it's gonna work ...

What woman in her right mind can resist that kind of sexy talk??
OH MY GOSH! I was thinking the EXACT same thing! This guy sounds like my controlling f-i-l and that is just soooooooooooo NOT sexy!

I mean come on now, any guy who has to TELL YOU that he is good in bed, surely is only good to himself.

What a catch!! If you are looking for a reject.

angel-1

WOW!!!! That's really funny. If you have to say there's nothing wrong with you..THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!!!! And what's with the abuse and medication and mother in chemo and all that other crap? Could he be a bigger asshole? Yes he can! I love it when he said "You looked really taken aback by my approach...", that's too funny. Idiot, that means she's creeped out!!! I love the fact that he assumes she hadn't erased his number after the first call. What's even funnier is he says he's gonna erase her number, yeah right! I'm sure she's kicking herself in the ass because she lost her chance with prince charming. I'm sending this to everyone I know. Hell, I might even send it to people I don't know.

Amatrix

Winkyface
new voicemail!

okay so i feel bad for that lady. i have had people leave that kinda stuff on my machines too.

no joke.

stalkers are serious.

my fave part was "im not like the other men in the city- THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!"

thats pretty much for sure that there is something major wrong with you.
denial is the first step...

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
OMG!:eek: He sounds really insecure and desperate. Maybe he was nervous and doesnt take rejection very well. So he started saying a bunch of stupid crap.:D:D:D

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Lol....what a load of shit.....he really thinks he is clever, I am sure.

He's trying the elitist approach...and hoping a woman with low self esteem will be "flattered" by his bullshit.....

Or I hope it's that simple.....and that he doesn't actually believe his own horseshit....

LOL @ "completely single" :p and "if you're psychologically normal"

This guy reminds me of those guys that sweats a woman for a date and then becomes insulting if they are turned down

Latest posts