• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Ottawa, Canada BHM looking for someone special (I am looking for a woman)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbychuck21

Hi!
My name is Chuck, i am 25 years old and have been exploring my weight gain kinks more and more! I love stuffing myself, being fed, chugging, belly rubs, navel play, belly play and many others. I am willing to explore further with someone but I do need to start somewhere. So i am looking for someone who would be happy to rub and play with my belly, feed me food that i buy and explore more of my own kinks and theirs. I am open to video chatting too if you're not a local. I would make my way to you (within reason). Im terrible at writing but anyways i look forward to hearing from you.
Although i am looking for a woman i am open to chatting with everyone.

Sincerely
Chuck

Latest posts

Back