oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

swamptoad

I got 'im for ya

Thank you!

Appreciate the rep and wonderful comments. I'm happy if I cheered up anyones day with that earlier post. That's what I meant by it anyhow. Just being silly.
:D

And I don't generally seek out rep .. but dang!!! :blink: much was received.
:happy:

Quite a surprise. Must give back in return. :bow:

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Dearest Bart,

I am looking forward to our future together. I love you very much. :wubu:

Love always,

Nohemi

rainyday

Departed
What a pretty name, Mimosa. I've never seen that one. Hope you are holding up okay today.

Crystal

Dear you,

I am SO ready to see you tomorrow. I can't wait for our fun (take that as you will) weekend. ;)

Love,
Me. <3

Gingembre

radar detector
Dear you,

The days you're in the office are the highlight of my week. I can tell there's something between us and it's very exciting...i love the hugs and illict meetings in the kitchen too (LOL!). You are tooooo shy though - I am not used to doing all the work, haha! Go on, make the next move - i DARE you!

L x

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Dear Economy In Michigan:

Okay, I get it. You suck. You're a mess. You've fucked with enough of my friends, and with me, for entirely too long. But now we are ALL sick of you, and I am now at a point where I'm tired of trying to choose between necessities because my meager unemployment check isn't enough to live on. SO, please improve dramatically and allow me to find a job. Kthanxbye.

Sincerely,
Pissed Off Broke Chick

____

Dear Husband:

I love you. I really do. But trying to fall asleep while you watch crazy shit on television makes for ME having crazy-shit induced dreams. Dreams combining Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and James Bond movies can cause me 3:00 a.m. anxiety and an inexplicable craving for a happy meal with extra cheese.

Love,
Your Wife

_____

Dear Crazy Little Black Cat:

You are insane. Batting tampons you stole from the bathroom ALL around the living room wasn't bad enough. You had to decide to play fetch with diet coke bottle caps. THEN you decided to play hockey with those bottle caps in the bathtub. Granted, this is all very entertaining and cute. But really... finding bottle caps under my pillow is funny. But STEPPING on them at 4:00 a.m. on my way to the bathroom is no longer entertaining. Pick ONE bottle cap and keep track of it please LOL.

Signed,
Ouch my foot!

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Dear New Neighbors:

Please stop allowing your demon spawn to play in the hallway and stairwell. It not only violates the lease, but it SERIOUSLY pisses off your neighbors. Control your brats before WE do.

Signed,
Large Group of Annoyed Neighbors

mergirl

Dear large group of annoyed neighbours..

aww..och but they grow up so fast.. make the most of it. It could be worse and you could have junkies and winos hanging out on your stairwell and not playing children.

from someone who doesnt have a stairwell muwahahahaha. :D

thejuicyone

Juicy Juice
Good point, that one was a little dark. Here's one to balance it out a bit.

Dear You (no, not you, another you)

Flirting with you is the highlight of my day. Let's make this a habit, shall we?
Be about me. Be about me. Be about me.
Oh, I mean aw, that's cute. :p ;)

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Dear large group of annoyed neighbours..

aww..och but they grow up so fast.. make the most of it. It could be worse and you could have junkies and winos hanging out on your stairwell and not playing children.

from someone who doesnt have a stairwell muwahahahaha. :D
MY version of making the most of it would be going out and yelling at the kids to STFU because I can't hear my TV, they are so loud. They aren't supposed to be out there and it's RIGHT outside my door. I don't like children, and I especially don't like loud undisciplined children. I no longer have young children, and I have no patience for parents who don't discipline their own.

swamptoad

Dear tummy and acid reflux,

Thank you for healing. I know that you are still healing.
Sorry for feeding you the wrong stuff for so long. Bah! I suck!

Sincerely, the rest of me.

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Dear Cancer,
Still hate ya for killing my best friend yesterday morning. Hope someone hands ya a similar amount of pain in your future. Actually Cancer I wish you got Cancer so you could be on the receiving end.

Dear Heaven/God/Goddess/Deity

Hope you are all that my friend believes you to be. I.e. don't scrimp on the good stuff because he had faith that you were a wonderful place. I hope for his sake and for all the good he did on this earth that its not a sham.

Sad, grieving pal
Snuggletiger.

mergirl

MY version of making the most of it would be going out and yelling at the kids to STFU because I can't hear my TV, they are so loud. They aren't supposed to be out there and it's RIGHT outside my door. I don't like children, and I especially don't like loud undisciplined children. I no longer have young children, and I have no patience for parents who don't discipline their own.
You should invite them in to watch sesame street! :)

swamptoad

Dear Cancer,
Still hate ya for killing my best friend yesterday morning. Hope someone hands ya a similar amount of pain in your future. Actually Cancer I wish you got Cancer so you could be on the receiving end.

Dear Heaven/God/Goddess/Deity

Hope you are all that my friend believes you to be. I.e. don't scrimp on the good stuff because he had faith that you were a wonderful place. I hope for his sake and for all the good he did on this earth that its not a sham.

Sad, grieving pal
Snuggletiger.

:(

Sorry for your loss.

OIFMountaineer

Kilt Up.
Dear Me,

You were so distracted by that beguiling brunette, that you left the house and forgot to put on your tie. Get your shit together.

Latest posts