oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Dear Cancer,
Still hate ya for killing my best friend yesterday morning. Hope someone hands ya a similar amount of pain in your future. Actually Cancer I wish you got Cancer so you could be on the receiving end.

Dear Heaven/God/Goddess/Deity

Hope you are all that my friend believes you to be. I.e. don't scrimp on the good stuff because he had faith that you were a wonderful place. I hope for his sake and for all the good he did on this earth that its not a sham.

Sad, grieving pal
Snuggletiger.
I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's been a long journey for your friend and yourself. He's not suffering anymore...that's the best thing.

Take care

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Dear Idiot Black Cat:

Okay.... this is ridiculous. Between the dresser, the bed, and the bedside table, we have four 14 diet coke caps. What are you doing, prepping a mine field??

From,
Your tenderfooted owner

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
This is a letter I actually had to post somewhere else. Some names/events have been abbreviated/omitted.

Recently there has been a lot of heated discussion (most of it negative) about what certain people weigh. Body weight is a complicated result of your activity level, metabolism, genetics, and diet. You're not in control of all of these.

Yes, you can lose the weight, but this is a long process and believe it or not, it isn't always even possible. Meanwhile, opportunities to do what you ARE able to do are going to pass you by because you believe you have to be physically perfect. Remember what Z..... said on the radio show. There are no ideal situations.

You need to make what you can of yourself, and you need to start NOW, whether you plan on losing the weight or not. This is my real picture, and as you can see, I'm not exactly small myself. I hover around the 250 mark. I'm 241 right now, and have been up to 265 recently. I get tons of isometric but not as much cardio as I should, but even when I do I can't get below 240ish and I'm not even going to try.

http://chat.dimensionsmagazine.com/upload/104281495513579145201119949d6d74a.jpg

That pic is the larger form of my chat avatar on www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums which is primarily a web site for support for fat women, fat men, fat admirers/fetishists, etc. I've been a member for a couple years now. YES, there is a lot of fat fetishism going on there, but you can get REAL SUPPORT as well. If you are too ashamed with your body image and have struggled in vain with it, you might just have to come to terms with it and that could help.

If you don't think you can find a girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever because of this, then you are wrong. There is another site www.bhmffaconnection.com that is focused on women and the fat guys they admire! These people actually exist! We even put out a book! http://www.lulu.com/content/5287986 which I actually wrote one of the stories in.

I'm trying to say a couple things here.

1 - If you are digging into people about their weight, LAY OFF. We are just as capable of contributing to ..... as anyone else.

2 - If you are fat yourself, you really need to get some self confidence. Even if you plan on losing the weight, this will help, and you can make something of yourself without waiting for what might never happen. You don't need to make up stories to look good. Just have confidence in what you CAN do and then go do it. YES, the world is going to have a shitty attitude towards you, but you are a .... and size discrimination is just one more form of HATE you're going to have to fight against.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Dear Idiot Mailman,

How hard is it to see the little red flag and pick up the envelope inside? I know you drove by and I didn't miss the time, because my neighbor told me you stopped to chat 3 hours after I put my mail in the box! I also know you were the one who ran over my garbage can lid and used your stupid mail vehicle to push my garbage can out of the way. If you had nicely left a note stating it was in the way on trash day, I would have asked my neighbors if I could put mine with theirs, so when the garbage men just throw it down anywhere they want, it would not be in your precious lazy way!! Are you a native Floridian? Because you sure act like it! What is it with you people??!!:confused:

Sincerely,

Ms. Kiss My Stamps! :mad:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My darling mergirl,

Send me that whiskey and I shall be your love slave for life...or until someone else with whiskey comes along.

Yours for now,
Mellie :wubu:

mergirl

Dear Mellie

I fear that my proud scottish soul could just not take the chance that other whiskey barers would come along and i would lose yet ANOTHER love slave... Why cant i hold on to love slaves?? I Blame the wandering whiskey barers!!... Grrrrrr *Shakes fist*
(tearing at the eye)- You may take my love slaves..... but you will never take my Freedom...or melt in the middle chocolate puddings. :D

xxmergirl

ps. hows that tooth of yours? .. If you cant get scottish whiskey then a wee squoosh of JD i'm sure would do the same job!

archivaltype

shake n bake
Dear you,

You probably know that I'm done with you. But...I wish you the best. I learned a lot from our ordeal, or whatever it was we had.
Just...don't do to her what you did to me. Appreciate her. Don't take her for granted. She's a really great person and she deserves your best. Give it to her.

Sincerely,

Turkey girl.

disaster117

Disappear here.
Dear brain,

Why do you have to ruin every good thing that happens to you?

Hate,
heart.

Aust99

Dear Boy...

Why do you have to be so confusing. I don't know if I'm up for the games. Be straight with me or watch me walk away.

From Girl

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
Dear Cancer,
Still hate ya for killing my best friend yesterday morning. Hope someone hands ya a similar amount of pain in your future. Actually Cancer I wish you got Cancer so you could be on the receiving end.

Dear Heaven/God/Goddess/Deity

Hope you are all that my friend believes you to be. I.e. don't scrimp on the good stuff because he had faith that you were a wonderful place. I hope for his sake and for all the good he did on this earth that its not a sham.

Sad, grieving pal
Snuggletiger.
*hugs* I'm sorry to hear he passed.

OIFMountaineer

Kilt Up.
Dear ESPN,

Please stop talking about the Phillies Yankees World Series as if it is a done deal. That's what I want to happen, but my sports superstitions are crying out in agony over your blatant jinxeration. I know this may be your plan, given your relentless gargle-sessions over all things Red Sock, but, you know, chill for a bit. Thanks.

Love and Kisses,
OIFMountaineer

PS, To Steve Phillips: Buzz, your girlfriend...Woof!

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear Mother Nature
Thank you for the color explosion on the trees in the wood behind our home. Its spectacular.

OIFMountaineer

Kilt Up.
Dear ESPN,

Please stop talking about the Phillies Yankees World Series as if it is a done deal. That's what I want to happen, but my sports superstitions are crying out in agony over your blatant jinxeration. I know this may be your plan, given your relentless gargle-sessions over all things Red Sock, but, you know, chill for a bit. Thanks.

Love and Kisses,
OIFMountaineer

PS, To Steve Phillips: Buzz, your girlfriend...Woof!

AGH! SEE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
Dear scalp:

Make up your mind already: Peninsula or archipelago. There are only so many creative ways I can style my hair to cover up the gaps without it screaming NICE TRY, ASSHOLE, so can we just make up our minds and move along, please?

Dear everyone I know:

I really do look better bald, especially with less hair in the way. Some of you will just have to get used to it, because I'm tired of it. I've seen guys with comb-overs and it's just sad, sad. I promise to keep the hair snot out of the sink, really.

Archangel

Winged Author
Dear Elephantuses that live upstairs,

My mood has improved since I decided that you were not just insensitive pricks that stomp around the upstairs apartment but are in fact elephantuses living out your normal lives.

But seriously elephantuses, please stop playing tag. I don't mind hide and seek, but when you play tag I fear the sky will fall.

Thanks,
Your neighbor.

Sugar

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for checking up on me. I miss you guys so much, especially you ScoTil. I can always count on you to take my mind off of stuff with a dumb story from Fox News or more truck talk.

It means so much to me that you guys took the time to make sure I'm OK. I know I can be light on info, I will do better.

When I'm better we're all going to Chuck E Cheese! :wubu: Until then, keep the updates on Karla flipping out...it really does make me giggle.

Love,
SarSan

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Dear Universe

I am enjoying the weather and all, but I would like to be sharing it with someone special.

So, please stop sending me weirdo's, stalkers, men with bags of goodies, men shorter than 5ft, metro-sexuals, men who are girlier than I am, spitters and mirror freaks!

If you could get him here by Christmas I will be good;)

Love Kimberly

Latest posts