Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Wantabelly

100% FFA
I took some okay pictures tonight, and I haven't taken pictures in months, so hey... why not post 'em?
The kinda naked ones go in this thread... and the other ones go in the "cute pictures" thread. ...I'm so organized!!

Classy naked.... that's what this thread needed... thanks for bringing it hun <3

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
I was in a sexy mood. :p

Fuck, what're you trying to do to me!?! I have to go to work in 30 minutes, Bartending for the EFF VIP party...I'm going to be standing there trying to um...well, adjusting quite a lot.

Crap... What're your father's thoughts on blue-haired suitors? :p

-Uriel

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
Surly, women on this site post many 'sexy' photos of themselves, some everyday, a lot more than ME.. I don't judge them. I don't see you on their back. All I get is snarky remarks for some reason. Leave me alone, please.
Well said.

What is the point in making inflammatory (And whiny) responses detracting from someone else's contributions to the thread?
It's not like Hole is some troll that is posting crass nudes to get a rise. These are very tasteful pictures, none of them violating any tenets of either good taste or forum rules. I realize that I am new here, as well as the fact that one would have to delve deep into old threads to find such, but I wonder just how many times this sort of snarky comment has appeared when one of the non-BBW girls posts...?

And for the record, I like BBWs, though my taste tend more towards the 'Coop' style of body, so they are probably too skinny for most FAs.
Some guys aren't into BBWs, just as some of these girls wouldn't like blue hair, or long hair, or older guys (I'm 39, for example).
I do, however, also appreciate slimmer girls, and they should not be made to feel as if they are doing something bad when they wish to share.

Tell you what Surly, if one of these guys said something bad about a BBW's pictures, I'd jump to their defense just as fast as I saw the affront (Faster perhaps, I'm a fat person too...). I had some asshole chucked from the club where I work last weekend for telling one of our dancers (Who is probably 240 or so, on a 5'7" frame) that she was too fat to be go-go dancing. He's lucky I didn't smash his nose in for making her cry.

-Uriel, the Defender of all things FFA.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

Surly, women on this site post many 'sexy' photos of themselves, some everyday, a lot more than ME.. I don't judge them. I don't see you on their back. All I get is snarky remarks for some reason. Leave me alone, please.

Haha. I love that you thought I was referring to you when I wasn't at all. Way to make it all about you. Trust me, if I had something to say to you specifically, I would mention your name.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Well said.

What is the point in making inflammatory (And whiny) responses detracting from someone else's contributions to the thread?
It's not like Hole is some troll that is posting crass nudes to get a rise. These are very tasteful pictures, none of them violating any tenets of either good taste or forum rules. I realize that I am new here, as well as the fact that one would have to delve deep into old threads to find such, but I wonder just how many times this sort of snarky comment has appeared when one of the non-BBW girls posts...?

And for the record, I like BBWs, though my taste tend more towards the 'Coop' style of body, so they are probably too skinny for most FAs.
Some guys aren't into BBWs, just as some of these girls wouldn't like blue hair, or long hair, or older guys (I'm 39, for example).
I do, however, also appreciate slimmer girls, and they should not be made to feel as if they are doing something bad when they wish to share.

Tell you what Surly, if one of these guys said something bad about a BBW's pictures, I'd jump to their defense just as fast as I saw the affront (Faster perhaps, I'm a fat person too...). I had some asshole chucked from the club where I work last weekend for telling one of our dancers (Who is probably 240 or so, on a 5'7" frame) that she was too fat to be go-go dancing. He's lucky I didn't smash his nose in for making her cry.

-Uriel, the Defender of all things FFA.

And again, if I didn't mention your name or her name, it wasn't about you guys. But I like how you think it was. ;) And people that pretty much just post pictures all the time, in my opinion, are trolls on this board. But I never mentioned my opinion on that until you brought it up here.

Wantabelly

100% FFA
And again, if I didn't mention your name or her name, it wasn't about you guys. But I like how you think it was. ;) And people that pretty much just post pictures all the time, in my opinion, are trolls on this board. But I never mentioned my opinion on that until you brought it up here.
You're not alone with that opinion...

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
While I need to be brief, as work draws near, I didn't think anything was directed at me. Seriously, though, your pro-BBW/ negative towards non BBW FFAs comments have surfaced previously. Why bother making negative comments (To anyone) regarding what they post?
This is a post your picture thread. The Forum doesn't have 15 of these of page one or anything, just one. You could just as easily not look in here at all (Although I know you deserve to see the big guys in their glory as well, so this your right to peek like everyone else).
I will now refrain from posting new pictures, which were of my new hair, and not my belly in any event.
Expecting further retort, I have to apologize in advance for my typos, as my further posts will be from my phone, at work, between making martinis.

In lighter news, the girl that I am smitten with (And who is a chubby girl/ BBW) seems to be liking me back. I can only hope my overall recent positive /self assured attitude, brought about by finding this wonderful place (And it's love for fat guys) is due in part to all of the very enlightening discourse that I have engaged in here, as well as the occasional :eat2::smitten: or ;) that my photos get.

Thanks again ladies.

-Uriel

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I will now refrain from posting new pictures, which were of my new hair, and not my belly in any event.

-Uriel
Uh...I'm afraid you're still going to have to post those.

Here is my offering :wubu::wubu:;);):eek::eek::kiss2:

Good luck with the new lady.

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
If it was up to me, all the girls of all shapes and sizes on this board would be posting their totally nude pics shot from behind, with their hineys in the air and biting a pillow while moaning my name! Any takers ladies? My PM box is open! :smitten:

*is secretly turned on but refuses to let it show* :blush: :batting:

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
If it was up to me, all the girls of all shapes and sizes on this board would be posting their totally nude pics shot from behind, with their hineys in the air and biting a pillow while moaning my name! Any takers ladies? My PM box is open! :smitten:
I'm such a whore that I HAVE one of those. No sound though and I'm only nibbling the pillow. I'm on a diet.

Latest posts