Post Your Sexiest Pics Nekkid (2)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
LoL not really one to do this....if i could turn red i would have. So no rude comments please lol. Figured i would do one of those grab my moobs pictures lol. :doh::doh:
:eat2::eat2: Oh wow :D So glad you did :p thanks for sharing! :bow:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
lol i can't believe i'm about to do this. lol this is weird for me but i figured i would copy one of those sexy pictures where the chicks grab their boobs. didn't quite turn out as well lol!

LOL...great description.

(they still turned out sexy)

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
lol i can't believe i'm about to do this. lol this is weird for me but i figured i would copy one of those sexy pictures where the chicks grab their boobs. didn't quite turn out as well lol!
Nice shots Logix! Welcome to the Dim Boards!

This reminds me Janet Jackson album cover where she's nekkid but someone else is holding her boobs. Hmmmmm there's an idea :happy:
I thought exactly the same thing!

JoeVanHalen

lol nice work mate.. You should have gone for the cleave shot .. :D

That was more than a handful, no pun intended.. Trying to hold a camera and man handle some moobs at the same time.. While making sure other assets are suitably tucked :bow: ... The beer didn't help either.

Uh oh, hairy nipple. :blush:

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
So is anyone (ladies) gonna get naked or do we have to move this thread to my pm box? :p

Latest posts