Questioning my FA-dom......

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveBHMS

default title
But if this is TRULY a "size acceptance" board, please explain the "Plus size Paysite" section, and all of the thousands of stories (one of which I WAS writing myself before all this happened) about fattening women up.

I see nothing about, for, or concerning skinny women, or fetishizing women LOSING weight here. So pardon my confusion when I question that statement, and find it bizarre that in a place that has a subforum simply for women to post pictures of how fat they've gotten, that so many women would bash me for my preferrences.

Still confused.
Ok. The NAACP is a civil rights organization. They will primarily get involved in civil rights as they pertain to race because it is more common that people of color will face racial discrimination or be lynched. This does not mean the NAACP hates white people or would in any way find it acceptable to discriminate against white people or be ok with a bunch of black people tying a white man to a truck and dragging him to his death.

The Human Rights Campaign is a civil rights organization that focuses on fighting discrimination based on sexual orientation. It is more common for a gay, lesbian or transgendered person to be the victim of discrimination based on sexual orientation, however they have very openly spoken out against gay employers that have fired straight people.

Size Acceptance is more tilted toward fat people because they are more likely to face discrimination based on their size than skinny people are. Concurrently, there are men and women who have a sexual preference or interest or attraction to larger partners and they may experience negative feedback from friends and family. On this board, the fact that those sexual attractions exist are understood and discussed, as is feederism which is something of a "sub kink" if you will.

Had you been at the Heavenly Bodies Memorial Day party, you'd have seen the following. Waxwing and myself, sizes 8 and 10 respectively, running around having a great time. Nobody was anything but friendly and welcoming. Nobody called us skinny bitches or asked why we were there or told us to go hang with our own kind. This is size acceptance. At the same time, none of the FA's really noticed us in a sexual/potentially romantic way. Why? Because they are FA's and thus prefer to look at BBW's and SSBBW's.

KerryNation

Inkblot
Ok. The NAACP is a civil rights organization. They will primarily get involved in civil rights as they pertain to race because it is more common that people of color will face racial discrimination or be lynched. This does not mean the NAACP hates white people or would in any way find it acceptable to discriminate against white people or be ok with a bunch of black people tying a white man to a truck and dragging him to his death.

The Human Rights Campaign is a civil rights organization that focuses on fighting discrimination based on sexual orientation. It is more common for a gay, lesbian or transgendered person to be the victim of discrimination based on sexual orientation, however they have very openly spoken out against gay employers that have fired straight people.

Size Acceptance is more tilted toward fat people because they are more likely to face discrimination based on their size than skinny people are. Concurrently, there are men and women who have a sexual preference or interest or attraction to larger partners and they may experience negative feedback from friends and family. On this board, the fact that those sexual attractions exist are understood and discussed, as is feederism which is something of a "sub kink" if you will.

Had you been at the Heavenly Bodies Memorial Day party, you'd have seen the following. Waxwing and myself, sizes 8 and 10 respectively, running around having a great time. Nobody was anything but friendly and welcoming. Nobody called us skinny bitches or asked why we were there or told us to go hang with our own kind. This is size acceptance. At the same time, none of the FA's really noticed us in a sexual/potentially romantic way. Why? Because they are FA's and thus prefer to look at BBW's and SSBBW's.
Ok....I understand what you're saying. Thanks for explaining it.

Sorry to be so dense....but these things legitimately ARE confusing to me.

SchecterFA

Good god --- This thread got two more pages.

I don't think you're "confused", carnage. You're just picking a different fight. Which makes me wonder : How the hell did you start with stating how you feel about liking big women, to being pertinent about whether or not this site is 'fair and balanced' ( I guess ) as you see it towards all sizes of women? The fact that this site embraces a paysite board or does'nt pander to weight-loss fetishism is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD WHEN IT STARTED. I think you need to read the post I made earlier in the thread. You want to run us all in circles and I hope this thread gets closed.

Jane

Photo (c) Fatlane
Right, because that has everything to do with the discussion at hand.

Your words did NOT fall on deaf ears, and in fact, are being seriously considered and contemplated.
I sense "Fart in the Elevator" syndrome.

Carrie

I can't believe that this thread got to five pages and no one made a comment about the OP having a dom who is a FA, about whom he has questions. Or did I miss it?

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated
I can't believe that this thread got to five pages and no one made a comment about the OP having a dom who is a FA, about whom he has questions. Or did I miss it?
I'm questioning my FA-dom until I get pictures of you without your shirt. And if you don't send them, everyone will blame you. :p

Tina

Older and wiser now
I think this is how it should be, Love. Good people should be treated like good people, regardless of their size. But yeah, the FAs likely won't give the attention to the thin girls, just like non-FAs don't really give attention to the fat ones in social situations.

[Mod]This thread is closed.[/Mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts