Recent Picture of You Part XI !

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ssbbw_lovers

I was going to let this go and I thought about it a couple of days and nope, still bothers me... your compliment takes a sour note with me because do you ask short women "how tall are you, you seem dwarfish"?????

I know you probably were just truly being CURIOUS and yes I am tall (although I hardly think 5ft 10inches would be defined as giant) but as someone who has been ridiculed for being tall (by shorter males mind you) since she was 11 years old, with terms like "moose, big bird, godzilla, etc", your comment comes across as very insensitive to me. :/
It wasn't absolutley my intention to offend you or to bother you and I apologize if my question did that effect.
I evidently used a wrong word in my question.
I intended to ask how much tall you were because in the picture you seemed very very tall and nothing more than the curiosity.
The photos sometime make falling in error.
Please don't be angry with me.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Brother (left), myself, and my beau. We went to my brothers play that he has been rehearsing for weeks and weeks. It was pretty good! It was a cute story about some ghost children trapped in a house by a curse.

Latest posts