• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Shopping for Bigger guy (HELP!)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishstick1111

So I am a bigger guy, but not huge. I'm 6'2 and 285lbs.

I feel like I can never find clothes to fit me correctly. They are usually too big and look like a dress or too small and shrink more.

There is only 1 store that carry's Big and Tall sized near me( I've had some luck there not much). So I usually end up shopping online, which sucks.

I usually wear a 2X Large Tall, but sized vary from store to store and size to size. Sometimes I feel they are too long, or too short.

I like to wear Darker colors, Blacks , Greys, Dark Blues. I usually wear plain colors. Always looking for the perfect polo shirt(can never seem to find it.)

I really really need help finding clothes that fit better and make me look better.

I would love any input and advice anyone has on this topic of shopping for clothes for a bigger man. I also found a few stores but the prices are outrageous.

Latest posts

Back