• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Smacked in the face with reality...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Do you ever think about your preferences? Or do you just live how you want? I was talking with a friend a little while ago about how sometimes, I actually freak myself out, we were talking about something completley different, but I think it applies to my being sexually attracted to women as well.
do you ever look at someone, find yourself attracted to them, and then stop yourself, and realize, Hey, I actually AM attracted to that person.

I'm probably not making any sense at all....

What I mean, I guess, is that the fact that I am queer still catches me off-guard sometimes. I find myself staring at a woman, and think Wow, this is how I am. I'm not denying myself anything... I just still get suprised, I guess?

Does anyone know what I mean, or am I just talking out of my ass?

Latest posts

Back