• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something truly horrible that I need some opinions on...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaniaLilly

Hey everyone... It's been a very long time since I was last on here but I saw this posted on a thread about bigger girls and was so shocked and saddened that I need to hear what someone else thinks especially the males in this community. So that's why I'm posting this here ... if I've put it in the wrong place I apologize and will move it if need be.

These are solely the comments posted without user-names ... I would rather focus on the issue of what has been said rather than who has said it ...

1. Be easy: You're fat. You have no right to self-respect.
2. Drop your standards: Again, you're fat. If it has a penis, and said penis isn't dripping gooey disease, it's more than good enough for you.
3. Be patient: You're not gonna be the first choice. Or the second choice. But when it gets close to closing time, desperation will start sinking in.

This article is about Fat Girls picking up guys, no? Shoot for a 2, hope you don't wind up with an STD.

Get Him Wasted... I don't think the term beer goggles applies, if you've already seen the women while sober.

Seduce Him...Just ask for sex, if that's what you want, ask for it. If you want an actual relationship, well maybe the condom will break.

Take Him Home... /sigh, like the guy above me has said, most guys don't give a crap, if the option is to have sex with a fatty, or not have sex. Most single guys would chose the fatty.

I guess my question is ... have you ever come across other males in society who will actually be this cruel? ... While I know this kind of cruelty exists and have myself been on the other end of a fair amount of it I just could not believe my eyes at the extent to which this person has taken it. Do men in general who are not FA's really all feel this way? and what are your opinions on men and women like this?

I am a bbw and I know that we can be some of the most beautiful people in the world inside and out and I hate this so much ... I worry for the bbws who would have read this and don't know about communities like dimensions or even that FA's exist (It does happen before finding this place I was one of them) who do they have telling them it's garbage and that all men don't feel this way?

I think with this in mind if you can tell me any stories as well of bbws you have met that haven't believed that you are truly attracted to them and what you have done to overcome this?

I'm so sorry for the bad news here everyone, but I hope that this thread will be able to make something lovely out of something horrible and that everyone will talk about just how important it is to love women of all sizes. I hope to show this to some of my other bbw friends who actually showed me this to prove to them that this is not the way the world is. So please comment if you can.

Tania

Latest posts

Back