• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Southern CA (LA area) 12/15/11 - Meet-up!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

Why not try this again? Even though it usually ends up being the same group of Dimmers each time we L.A. area folks have a meet-up, I figure it's still worth extending the invitation and seeing if anyone else is up for hanging out and meeting some people! Especially since we have several new people here in SoCal. Come and have a fun time :) We are nice, I swear. (Well, I'm nice, I won't speak for the others...) ;) :p

We'll be meeting at 100-to-1 which is a divey karaoke bar in Arcadia (a nice freeway-close place in between the LA folks and the IE folks). This coming Thursday (12/15) sometime at night...we can nail down the exact time later on.

Who's in?

Latest posts

Back