Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃❤️✌️
03/07/2021 So I got all the mess of my hair cut off today. Didn't leave me with much but it will grow back.
View attachment 140504
I got a pixie cut back in November. I wasn't a fan of it then but I recently got it shaped up as it grows and now I like it. As I've gotten older I realize that hair is hair and it grows back ❤

jrose123

I haven't been on in a while. It does my heart a whole lot of good to know that someone is pursuing their dream. I mean what I said...kick ass. Don't apologize for who you are and don't waste time trying to stuff a round peg into a square space. Be the best you and do yourself and us justice.

Wednesday 6/30/2021:
I've been trying to smile in my #dailyselfies this year, be positive, fake it til you make it & all. But I kinda feel like there's something dishonest about this too. Because the reality is I'm not ok. I mean even more not ok than I usually am. The last few nights I've just laid awake crying all night. Therapy and meds aren't helping at all and my disillusionment with treatment is adding to my overall hopelessness. Everything seems pointless and miserable and I don't see how it can ever get better. So today's picture is ugly but it's real and honestly ugly is how I really feel too so it's the most honest thing.
#dailyselfie
#depression
20210630_025702.jpg

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃❤️✌️
Wednesday 6/30/2021:
I've been trying to smile in my #dailyselfies this year, be positive, fake it til you make it & all. But I kinda feel like there's something dishonest about this too. Because the reality is I'm not ok. I mean even more not ok than I usually am. The last few nights I've just laid awake crying all night. Therapy and meds aren't helping at all and my disillusionment with treatment is adding to my overall hopelessness. Everything seems pointless and miserable and I don't see how it can ever get better. So today's picture is ugly but it's real and honestly ugly is how I really feel too so it's the most honest thing.
#dailyselfie
#depression
View attachment 143135
I hope you have a better night this evening, Hun ❤

Tank

Wednesday 6/30/2021:
#dailyselfie
#depression
View attachment 143135
Depression is a bad disease. I've been living with it, at it's worst, the past 10/15 yrs. You just have to keep on your meds, and tell yourself every morning, that "I'm gonna do better today".

Latest posts