Squeezablysoft's Sweetly Spicy and Scrumptiously Saucy She Shed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

09/29/2021 Wednesday: Yes, I got one of the breakthrough cases. My mom ended up testing positive too so I think we probably got it at the hospital in spite of everyone taking the proper precautions.

We finally came off quarantine on Monday but mom fell and broke her hip that morning and had to go to the hospital. I haven't been able to get in touch with her or her nurse since Monday night so I'm asking for prayers for her to heal well and come back soon.

On the positive side I'm doing well with my physical therapy and had an actual shower and got my hair washed and even went outside for the first time in a long time today.

Also there is a dentist who comes to the rehab place so I should be able to get my ouchie teeth taken care of soon. Also also I had my first experience being moved in the Hoyer lift, I was afraid it might be scary but it's actually kind of fun, like swinging on the swing set when I was little. Speaking of little, I definitely am not little anymore, the Hoyer has a weighing function so I got my accurate weight for the first time in ages. 178.6 lbs, a new high for me!
20210929_141917.jpg
20210929_145408.jpg
397ucy.jpg

Covid 19 does not seem to exist anymore so I assume you mean Covid Delta. My friend in the Americas died from Covid Lamba. He survived Covid 19 and had natural immunity. He said it was a very different corona virus from the first one before he died.I hope you can find the right enzymes to beat ti.

12/03/2021 Friday: This is going to be a very short post and no selfie today. I'm letting you all know that my mom died tonight. She had been sick with a number of serious illnesses for quite some time so it wasn't really a surprise but of course it's always a shock to lose someone. I'll get back to more regular postings soon.

12/03/2021 Friday: This is going to be a very short post and no selfie today. I'm letting you all know that my mom died tonight. She had been sick with a number of serious illnesses for quite some time so it wasn't really a surprise but of course it's always a shock to lose someone. I'll get back to more regular postings soon.
Sorry to hear. Things change now. It will go from horrible to sucks. Do not alow your s self to sink and stay at the bottom. Your are still alive and need to live a life. Remember her for the all the warm things she did. Treasure you time together and make new times.

My most sincere condolences to you and your family.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry to read about your mum.
Lots of soft hugs. ((((squeezy))))

Latest posts