Ssbhm

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

terpsichore

....okay, that is like something out of the start of a sci fi BHM erotic film as far as I am concerned! I volunteer myself to be a sassy female sidekick/love interest! :wubu:
i know right? someone should write an action movie where the ass-kicking hero is a fat guy. James-Bond-esque romantic scenes included, of course. :)

terpsichore

no no no, loopy and the youtube guy are the heroes. you and I are the world's most wanted jewel theives, notorious for our daring heists. can we outwit them all? someone will have to write the screenplay to find out.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah FATMAN!

Halloween from 3 years ago.
Hahaha, I would so have been stalking you around everywhere! :smitten:

no no no, loopy and the youtube guy are the heroes. you and I are the world's most wanted jewel theives, notorious for our daring heists. can we outwit them all? someone will have to write the screenplay to find out.
Oh wow, I am loving this thought! I think we have a blockbuster in the making! Or the start of a FFA/BHM erotic film! Either works for me!

terpsichore

on my lap. or in any other position of your choice, as long as there's squishing involved. :)
oops, just read in another thread that you're married. sorry, didn't mean to be inappropriate! i must amend that to say all *single* BHM's are cordially invited to squish me. :p

terpsichore

Oh wow, I am loving this thought! I think we have a blockbuster in the making! Or the start of a FFA/BHM erotic film! Either works for me!
the funny thing is, the guy in the splinter cell video is a screenwriter/playwright and does film production. :p (i don't know him personally, but i work with several people who also work with him on projects.) i can totally picture him writing something like that!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Love platformers! Jak & Daxter, Sly cooper & Ratchet & Clank! :wubu:
Hehehe, would you mind a young lady watching you play and cheering you along? I love watching platformers but I am terrible at playing most of them!

daniel

In the meantime I gained also from BHM to ssBHM- 78 kg in 18 months and I feel that big difference- in total now 245 kg. Most interesting is that the fat structure became more and more wobbling, much cellulite and hanging flab on nearly all body parts. So it is a big difference to a BHM. I like it very much.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
In the meantime I gained also from BHM to ssBHM- 78 kg in 18 months and I feel that big difference- in total now 245 kg. Most interesting is that the fat structure became more and more wobbling, much cellulite and hanging flab on nearly all body parts. So it is a big difference to a BHM. I like it very much.
Congratulations! :) For the non-metric crowd, that means he's gone up 171.6 pounds in the last year and a half, to a total of 540 pounds.

Any recommendations for those of us who can't seem to even get to 300? Namely, me?

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Eat more and move around less. That should do it. That will be $500 for the consultation fee.:D
Uh, I think you forgot a very important step. You also have to worship satan while dressed as a pig

Paquito

don't July to me
The pentagram has to be made from a mixture of bacon fat and the blood of the latest Jenny Craig spokesperson too.

Group builder