BOTH Ten to One - by Xyantha (~BHM/~BBW, Romance, ~SWG)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Xyantha, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Apr 2, 2012 #21

Xyantha

Xyantha

Xyantha

All the movies that showed the male and female protagonists almost stripping, struggling to make out while getting their clothes off were not, apparently, as ludicrous as he had thought. Keeping his hands off her while driving home was only made possible by the knowledge that there was a risk was fiery explosive, vehicular death.

She smelled - amazing. There was no perfume or scent – apparently she was allergic – but there was a sweet, womanly scent that seemed to exude from her. The whole situation was made worse because she seemed unable to keep her hands off of him. While walking to the car she had slid her arm around him, sliding her thumb under his shirt and discretely stroking his plump side, and he suspected she could feel every bob and dance of the fat as he walked. Although initially feeling uncomfortable, it seemed completely natural to mimic her, sliding his arm around her shoulder and using his thumb to stroke her collar bone. She seemed to tiny, so perfect. In the car, she had disproven the theory that he couldn’t possibly feel her touch through his jeans. Apparently the heavy denim was no protection against the delicate touch of her fingers, which she ran up and down his fat thighs, laughing at his groans and hisses for her to stop it. Of course, at the red lights he took full advantage of his free hands. He certainly felt like a stud, making her moan and writhe just touching her.

The only moment of hesitation he had felt was when they stumbled into his bedroom. Sliding his seemingly huge hands up her shirt and around her tiny waist, he realized she was going to have to see him naked. Him - huge, fat and bloated. He had tried so hard to lose weight for so long, and here this girl suddenly appeared. Beautiful, funny, and obviously into him and his body. But she hadn’t seen him naked… Hesitating, he started to blush – he could tell by the way his face heated up, and realizing he was blushing like an idiot only made his face get even hotter. She seemed to sense his feelings, because she released her hold on his sides and slid then up his belly and chest, flat palmed. Cupping his cheeks, she kissed him softly until he kissed back.

“What’s wrong, handsome?” Her clear eyes looked into his, trying to read his expression.

“Nothin’.”

“Nothin’?” she mocked him playfully, hands returning to his thick middle, grinning gleefully. He had hoped he masked his cringe, but apparently not. She pouted, but let go. Instead, she slowly reached for the button on his pants.

Too late, Ryan realized that his belly overhang was big enough and heavy enough that it actually rested on and half covered the button. “I’ll get it…” he muttered, capturing her hands. The mood seemed to cool slightly, and she stopped smiling. He undid his button and zipper, but when he kissed her she reciprocated much less enthusiastically than before. “Are you ok?”

“Are you?” She sat down on his bed – his bed! – long legs dangling off the side, leaning back on her hands.

“Wha – yeah?” He stood in front of her self-consciously.
    “You seem pretty freaked out.”

“No….not freaked out. Just kind of….”

“Freaked out?” Erin raised one leg and slid a bare foot under his shirt, hiking it up.

“No, I’m not!” flustered now, he captured her foot, but the other one replaced it. Growling, he grabbed one in each hand. “Look, it’s not weird that you like it, but…” This was hard. “Look….It’s been a while since my girlfriend and I broke up. And I haven’t been….with…anyone this heavy.”
    She lay back, patting beside her invitingly. He settled down heavily, wincing at the sound his bed made. Slowly, caressingly, carefully, she began to touch his face and neck, a leg strewn over his casually. “Want to just cuddle?”

It sounded ridiculous, coming from her, and he rolled his eyes, pulling her on top of him. Her strong thighs gripped his belly, causing the bottom part to ooze out, and the top to puff up between her legs. “Careful, I’m still full,” he warned her, feeling queasy. She shivered, undoing her own bra and letting her round breasts drag heavily over his stomach. Suddenly, she got up. “Where are you going?” he asked, hastily struggling to sit up.

He struggle had not gone unnoticed. She looked as if she wanted to devour him whole. Sighing, she flicked off the light and made her way back to the bed, squeaking as she hit something. The bed compressed, and suddenly she was beside him again. If having her touch him in his brightly lit room was bad, having her touch him in the dark might just be worse. She couldn’t see him, but he also couldn’t see where was going to touch him, causing jolts of pleasure and surprise. The anticipation was making him jittery, and several times he moved to stop her, only to have her ministrations move elsewhere.

Once his clothes were off - with his assistance – there was nothing between them. His eyes had adjusted, so he could make out her hot body in the dimness, but it was the feel of her silken thighs, ghosting over the pudgy flesh of his thighs that was driving him mad. She bent down, nibbling and sucking on his thick belly roll. He moaned aloud, surprising himself and making her giggle. She nuzzled it gently, then stuck her tongue in his belly button. The feeling was indescribable. Her hot breath made his belly hot as she exhaled, then cold as she inhaled, and her moist tongue flickered around his navel. He felt himself harden, but wriggled in protest. She laughed throatily, then that velvety mouth was around him. His hips bucked in surprise, settling his body a-jiggling. In the half reclining position he was in, she actually had to nuzzle into his lower belly to do it. He cursed, drawing her up. “I don’t want you to…if you don’t want to…to…”

“Well….do you have any condoms?”
    “Uh….”

“Oh Ryan,” she laughed, half collapsing on him. “You didn’t think something might happen?”

“Well, uh, I didn’t really think about it at all…”

“Oh, sweetie,” she laughed. The endearment made something in him lurch, catching his breath. “Well…I am feeling naughty, so….” Sliding back down, her warm mouth covered him again.

“I’m doomed,” he managed, hands clenching into the sheets.

“And why is that?” Erin mumbled from around her mouthful of his dick.

“Ughugh,” he managed, feeling his control begin to slip already. It had been so damn long…A throaty laugh floated up in the darkness, then she was on him again, this time insistent, tongue circling, rhythmically working him. He lost himself in the feel of her tongue and mouth, closing his eyes. When he came it felt so good it almost hurt. She slipped off his bed and padded to his bathroom. The light flicked on, revealing his bloated middle, which he hastily covered with his shirt. She smiled at him, swishing some mouthwash.

Somehow, her moving in his house and touching his things only seemed natural. “How can you still look sexy spitting?” He asked her, making her blush and cuddle into him. “You didn’t have to do that, you know…”

“I know, but I wanted to!” She informed him cheerily. “You are too funny – you put on a shirt so I couldn’t see your belly, but you are perfectly ok with me seeing your junk?”

“Yeah well, my junk isn’t fat,” he blurted, cleaning himself off. Or maybe it was. He forgot how his crotch pudge was slowly growing thicker and thicker.

She only grinned and pulled his shirt off despite his protests. Standing behind him, she linked her hands under his belly. “Ugh,” he winced, seeing how his gut actually rested on and sagged over her forearms. Her reflection examined him closely, stroking the extra soft padding around his navel, slowly covering every inch of his body. “Ugh,” he said again, averting his eyes from his corpulent form. He could barely see her, he was so wide she could fit behind him without being seen.

“Stop that,” she told him sternly, pinching his side and making him yelp. “I like it.”

“Well, that’s good, I guess.” He placed each hand on the sides of his belly, pressing his belly into a ball of fat, lifting it and dropping it. “God, it’s gotten HUGE,” he groaned.

Erin’s eyes were slitted, and she pushed him out of the bathroom so suddenly his feet skidded on the cold linoleum. “Wait, where are we going?” he yelped as the light turned on and his clothing was flung at him.

“Where else? To get condoms!” Swaying into him, she moaned against his lips, shivering. “I want you on me and inside me, big boy. You aren’t getting off easy tonight,” she winked. “What is so funny?” She demanded, hands on hips.

“Nothing, nothing…” Just that he was one lucky SOB...It was too early to be sure but...

“Tell me!”

“Just thinking that I can’t chance you to stay in the mood the whole way there and the whole way back….I think I need an insurance policy to keep your attention. Plus I am a little hungry…” he teased, patting his belly and feeling silly, like someone role playing in the bedroom for the first time. “Maybe we should stop at Dairy Queen and pick up a large blizzard?”

“Ughugh,” she finally managed, looking like she was going to melt into a puddle on the ground. The sound she made wasn’t so much agreement as an aching hiss, forcing him against a wall. By the time she was done they were both so aroused it was difficult for him to walk to his car.

She danced around by the passenger side door. "That looks a lot like the peepee dance."

"Yeah well, this is my hurry-the-hell-up-or-i-am-going-to-explode-because-i-need-an-orgasm-so-bad-so-hurry-the-hell-up-goddam-it dance!!!! Move it, chunky!" She snapped, slapping his ass and looking up at him like a little commander. "Go, go, go!"

"Alright, alright!! Can we stop at DQ first?"

"How about after?"

"But...."

She kissed his double chin. "But if you get it after I can feed it to you during sex."

His throat was dry. "You are going to feed me until I explode, aren't you?" He started the car.

Her voice was teasing, exaggerated patience. "No, I am going to feed you until I explode, sweetheart."

"Oh, alright then." His huge gut jiggled as he got int he car. This...thing, that he had always hated, was now his source of power. Go big or go home, fatass, she likes it, so give her what she likes. You always knew you were going to end up a blob anyway, work it baby, work it! "Do you think I should get a medium, or a large?" he asked, pulling his shirt up and tucking it underneath his moobs, then sliding his hands under his overhang he jiggled his gut in what he hoped was a provocative way.

"Ryyyyaaaaaaaaaannnnnn," she squealed loudly from the passenger seat, looking truely desperate and restless. "Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ok."

"I didn't say cover it up!!" She snatched greedily at his hands, making him chuckle.

fat hiker and Starling like this.
  2. Apr 2, 2012 #22

Xyantha

Xyantha

Xyantha

Sorry for the short post, I have hit a writing slump between work stress and a busy life and I am trying to kick myself into the "habit" of writing again...I keep writing and discarding it. Posting is committing :)

More to come, and it may be more explicit than usual. :blush:

3. Apr 2, 2012 #23

Undine

Undine

Undine

Jigglypuff!

I totally understand about getting out of the habit of writing. Life just gets in the way sometimes. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to push yourself to do it.

And you won't get any complaints from me about the direction you're going with this...sooooo hot!

4. Apr 2, 2012 #24

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Good to see you're writing again Xyantha - sometimes that also helps overcome rough times in life, like a security valve for brain and imagination!

Your explicit is just fine and really sexy - don't worry!

5. Apr 4, 2012 #25

ashblonde

ashblonde

ashblonde

Busy writing

I can totally relate to the busy life/work/stress not allowing for writing time, especially when you really need it to de-stress and let your brain flow to fun places. Glad you're keeping this one going - racy content always welcome ;)

6. Apr 6, 2012 #26

conversecurves

conversecurves

conversecurves

Please continue this, that was amazing!

7. Apr 15, 2012 #27

Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas

I just now started reading your great story and I really like it. Nice going. When I started reading the first chapter, I wondered if you were from Canada or Britain (or someplace else besides the US) because of the spelling, but your reference to "Tim's" (Tim Horton's) in that cute little scene clinched it for me. Oh, Canada! I'd really like a Tim Horton's here in my town, but I think I would automatically gain 20 pounds if one opened.

fat hiker likes this.
  8. May 19, 2012 #28

SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine

Brilliant story! I'm just discovering all the great BHM writers atm after years of lurking.

Jerry, we don't have Tims in Britain, at least I've never come across it in my travels.

9. May 20, 2012 #29

Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas

I think Tim Horton's is a national institution in Canada! We don't have enough of them here in the US, just some of them in the States closest to the border with Canada. You could probably build an entire story around Tim Horton's. No disrespect intended to our Canadian friends!

fat hiker likes this.
  10. Aug 31, 2012 #30

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I'm still hoping you get time to continue this one...... I really enjoyed the dynamics in it!

11. Apr 19, 2017 #31

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

Oh Xyantha I love your writing sooooo much, I'm really hoping you will continue this story one day

12. Sep 22, 2017 #32

Kompliziert

Kompliziert

Kompliziert

Complicated

Wow, once again, you've written one of my favorite sexy stories. I wish so badly there was more to it! ...But of course, I understand, writing things this good must take a lot more effort than voraciously devouring them does. But your stories feel so lush, your characters are so three dimensional (can't resist the temptation to write "fleshed out" here...) and the fabric you weave feels so true to life. Thank you for writing, even though it's so good that none of us can ever get enough. :D

13. Oct 1, 2017 #33

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Thanks so much!! Hoping to spend some time writing over the next few weeks on a few stories

14. Jan 5, 2018 #34

growinluvhandles

growinluvhandles

growinluvhandles

Xyantha, don't you worry about it. You've given us a marvelous story with well-developed characters. When you get back to it is your business.

I am much the same way, and I sometimes feel I owe readers, but I don't. My creation is my busioness, and my timeframe is my business, and when I finish, they will appreciate it all the more for the wait.

At least, I hope so.

Best to you.

15. Feb 20, 2018 #35

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

How did I miss this one before?

16. Feb 21, 2018 #36

hommecreux

hommecreux

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.

For real. This story is amazeballs. I just started reading all of the stories on dims, and I have to say, Xyantha should be writing books. I would buy them for sure.

17. Jun 8, 2018 #37

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

As the incandescent lights of the Shoppers Drug Mart blared down on them, the spunky blonde pulled him through the store. Past the perfumes, past the hallmark cards, past the cold and flu meds – to end up in front of the condoms. Ryan rubbed the back of his head, a heat creeping along his neck at this new sensation. An odd mix of male pride, embarrassment, and sexual tension made him keenly notice every glance sent his way.

His soon-to-be bedfellow winked at him, flicked her long ponytail over her shoulder, and grabbed a package before towing him right to the front of the store. No muss, no fuss, no dawdling – it was blatantly clear what was on her mind.

“It’s, uh, not Magnum, right?” The mortification of having to voice that concern made him cough into his fist. It was preferably to voice that concern now, rather than getting right up to the act and having to stop because the condom was too big. Perhaps every male bought a Magnum at some point in his life, morbidly fascinated with his penile size compared to the ‘large’ condoms. Perhaps it was just him – but it had taken his ego down a notch at the time, and the idea of repeating the sensation of trying on clothes too big for him was not something he wanted to repeat as an adult.

Straightening from examining the chocolate bars, Erin faced him, brows raised.

His own dark brows contracted in a frown, creasing above his nose. Or perhaps he did miss that feeling. It would be nice to wear clothes which didn’t hug, pinch, slip and bite. After the large meal he had just ingested, his stomach felt particularly distended, and he found himself continually smoothing a hand down his front to make sure his gut was sufficiently covered. Check? Check. Check? Check.

Erin’s nostrils flared as she snorted. “No. I like my men big in other, more important ways,” was the tart reply. Tossing the package onto the conveyor belt with a careless air, she snatched up a Mars bar from the display adding it to the lone item. The cashier’s glazed eyes barely registered their presence as they cashed out and headed outside. The cool night air seemed warm compared to the refrigeration level temperatures in the store, but his date needed no excuses or pretenses to shamelessly cuddle into his side as they walked.

It was a strange sensation, feeling her sink into his side. Like he was a big memory foam pillow, he felt his side cup her softly, almost drawing her in. How had he gotten so much bigger while on his diet, he couldn’t fathom. He had certainly suffered enough that at least a few pounds should have melted away. Another strange sensation joined the first – her left arm had slid down the front of his gut, while her left one fastened onto his right bumper. Now that the heat of the moment had passed, uncertainty replaced it.

“What’re you thinking?” Erin asked as they strolled towards his car, their shoes sounding loudly on the pavement.

“Eh? Ah, oh. Just, kind of enjoying this,” he said over the top of his car as he unlocked it. She had probably felt every bounce and ripple as he walked, he realized with mils chagrin. Every time he took a step, the impact from his foot travelled up his body, gently jostling his gut into a soft wiggle. Like the proverbial bowl full of jelly, he could always feel his upper body wobble when he walked.

“Really? You didn’t look like you were enjoying it,” she observed coolly. Placing the rustling bag between her legs on the floorboard, she leaned over the centre console, blue eyes looking at him solemnly. “Second thoughts?” she asked more softly as her hand stole across the intervening distance to land on his thigh.

The warmth of her hand on his thigh unnerved him, rather than comforting him, and when he finally looked up at her, he could see that her blonde colouring was natural; the streetlights frosted each pale lash. “Are you?”

“Nope!” The response was immediate and cheerful.

“Nope?”

“That’s right! No second thoughts. I’ve been waiting for this since I first saw you at Tims. I kicked myself a dozen times for not approaching you then – and when I got another chance to meet you, I certainly wasn’t going to pass it up!”

Swallowing the urge to ask her what she found attractive, he smiled instead. She had already told him she liked his size. Making her repeat herself would make him sound needy and pathetic. Part of him trembled at the possibility of hearing what she really did find attractive; instead of hearing false platitudes, he might hear more than he wanted to. Just as she now knew that he liked men, she didn’t need to hear the graphic details of how he wanted to dominate a twink. “Yeah,” he murmured absently.

Even with his eyes facing forward, he was very aware of the slight form in the passenger seat next to him. Even so, he jumped when she snapped at him to ‘stop that’. “Stop what?” he asked, honestly baffled as he turned into the Dairy Queen.

His quick glance over revealed her frowning face. “You’re sucking in and puffing out your chest and looking self conscious - not a sexy look.”

A snort of laughter escaped him as he smoothly pulled into his parking spot. “Erin – I’m fat. Sucking it in and being self conscious is pretty much an hourly occurrence.” His passenger remained unconvinced. "What?”

“Where’d all your super hot confidence go?” she demanded with petulance, crossing lean arms under her breasts and pouting.

He shuffled over to her side of the car and opened the door, cocking a brow down at her. “I think I left it at home after I realized my hot date might see me naked. And now I’m going to eat in front of her – I’m kind of outside my comfort zone, here. In fact, I’m still expecting her to ‘abandon party’ at any moment.”

“’Might see’?” She got out of the car, indignation in every line of her toned body. “There is no try – there is only do!”

Yeah, try hard, fail hard, he grumbled internally, still bracing himself for the awkward platonic that would surely follow his shirt coming off, and the murmurs that maybe having the lights off would be more romantic.

18. Jun 8, 2018 #38

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Yet, contrary to his belief, the exact opposite happened. When he flicked the switch in the living room to dim her view of his body, she seamlessly flicked it back on. “Nuh-uh,” she purred as she climbed onto the loveseat. “I love this couch,” she breathed.

“It’s…a little small,” Ryan found himself muttering, aware of how the small loveseat – a big single, really - was taken up by his person, and how she had to half drape herself over his body to fit. A happy murmur was his only answer, her breasts sliding across his arm to touch his chest. “At least I make a good pillow.” He was horrified to find the platonic fat friend jokes coming out of his mouth, and bit the inside of his cheek to prevent more of that nonsense from spewing forth. Don’t friendzone yourself, you idiot!

She slipped out of his button down and placed his hands under her tank top. Her toned stomach flexed under his palms as she leaned forward to capture his lips again. It wasn’t the only thing she captured. Her little hands slipped under his own shirt, what must have felt like a sea of soft flesh meeting her hands.

Unable to help himself, he flinched at the unfamiliar feeling. A stolen glance at her face revealed disappointment, but she seamlessly slid her hands upwards, somehow avoiding the soft mounds of his chest and focusing on gently the middle. Soon he found himself relaxing, and the excitement of exploring her own body took up most of his attention. She had lovely breasts, covered in a satiny blue bra. The pert softness contrasted sharply with the tanned and tone muscles of her stomach, which flexed as she balanced on his lap. As he peeled her pants away, the rounded globes fit perfectly into his hands, and he sighed his approval against her busy lips.

There was only so long that he could postpone the inevitable; despite her letting him leave his shirt on while on the couch, it had to come off eventually. As did his pants, leaving his dimpled, flat ass open to her perusal.

The embarrassing, fumbling moment inevitably came where he had to perform microsurgery on the fragile condom packet, removing it from it’s home without wrecking it. After several tense moments, he had it out. He tossed a grin over his shoulder, face hot. “Well, that part is easier with the lights on!”

Stage two was to slide the membrane down over his shaft – not putting it on backwards. The last time he had done this, a tightening of his stomach muscles, and a hunching over had worked. Perhaps it was the full meal – please let it be the full meal! – but sucking in his stomach just made the swollen flesh dimple around his navel, still blocking his view. Even a second, more assertive attempt did not reveal his dick, and the low-level flush around his face roared to life. “Jesus, I’m fat,” he gaped. A wretched groan made him turn his eyes to the bed.

Erin lay on his pillow, cheeks also flushed. “Get over here!” she half implored, half demanded.

Quickly and blindly shoving the condom over his length, he grimaced at the way his crotch pudge was overtaking his length before lumbering onto the bed on his hands and knees. Her eager legs were already parted, and – suddenly, his dick felt rather odd. Tingly, almost.

Ignoring the sensation, he palmed her chest, slowly readying himself for the – nope, it was more that just tingly. Tingles meant a bad thing, didn’t they? Maybe it was the sign of a heart attack, he mused, struggling to remain focused as he slowly lost feeling.

Cocking his head in consternation, he stared down into her eyes. “I…think there is a problem.” Reaching down, he touched it. Scratch that, problem! Problem! Emergency, abort, abort, abort!

She sat up, crawling forward with concern on her face as he scrambled backwards and yanked the condom off. “What’s wrong?” she demanded, eyes widening at the yelp he let out.

“I can’t feel it!” he half howled, yanking off the film abruptly.

*~*~*~*

Tears streamed down her face, heaving breaths rocking her body before she sank down, face first. Her lower legs and arms kicked at the bed as Ryan glowered at her.

“Very funny, ha ha ha. Great times.” Stalking into the bathroom, he turned the water, too embarrassed to face her. Bending over, he shoved his fingers under the stream of water.

“It is funny!” she whooped, wiping tears from her face with her forearm. She grinned at him via the reflection of the mirror. “You got a critical fail on sex! I’ve never seen you move that fast!”

“Yeah, well, it’s cause for immediate concern when you suddenly lose feeling in your dick!” He groused, turning on the shower head as soon as the temperature was to his liking. He couldn’t bring himself to look at her again, because her stunning body contrasted too painfully with his. Leaning against the door of his bathroom with apparent ease, her long legs and arms crossed…everything was perfect, proportional. Lovely.

His own pale form bulged obscenely. In the mirror, the sag of his chest was obvious, gravity tugging and rounding his belly as he leaned over the tub. When he adjusted a foot, a corresponding wave traversed his love handle until it ebbed around his navel. Unlike her dance partners there was no upside-down triangle which delineated broad shoulders from taut waist. The only delineation his waist had was the parabola line that bisected his body were his heavy gut lolled outwards. No V of muscle that cried out for the eyes to look lower – instead of the inguinal crease, a deep fat crease started at his hips and bowed down to the heavy weight of his middle. His features were obscured by a layer of fat and –

A tanned leg appeared on the other side of his vision as she stepped into the shower, eyed heavy lidded. “Come on, stud. Let’s get in here and soap you up. I had no idea I picked up the numbing spermicide condoms. I’m really sorry.” Her fingers rasped over his whiskers as she cupped his face, swaying forward to press into him. “God you are hot,” she panted as she pulled away. “Come on,” she said for a second time, her tone more insistent.

His dejected and benumbed member twitched hopefully as the warm water began drumming down on his back and she placed his hands on her ass. “Sorry about the freak out,” he mumbled, wondering if he had blown his shot.

She licked the water cascading between his breasts, slick front sliding against him and sparking pleasure – her eyes immediately half-masted and her greedy hands began gently soaping his sides. “I regret nothing,” she purred.

“Freak.” His tone was affectionate and awed as she literally lathered him, and figurately lathered herself up. Her focus was not on the area that most needed it, but he couldn’t complain. No one had ever lavished this much attention on him.

“Don’t you know it,” she flashed those white teeth in a grin, nipping at his chest lightly.

Enclosing her in a tight embrace, he nuzzled her ear, whispering, “I just realized - we forgot the blizzards on the counter.”

She sniffed, stiffening. “Tease.”

“Wouldn’t teasing be more like: I sit on the couch and you feed both of them to me with my shirt off, rubbing my budda belly?” he half joked, security slowly returning with her unflappable and unmistakable attraction to him.

She pushed back, eyes wide, plump lips open. “Can we?!” she begged, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. “Are you joking? You are joking. That’s mean!” Erin added fiercely, frowning. “Meany! So mean!!!!! I – ”

“Yes.”

“…really?” suddenly shy, she bit her lip and gazed up at him from under lashes spiked from moisture.

“Yeah. I got rolled a ‘CyberPunk one’ – but I feel like my re-roll was also a one.” He was already fat, and was planning to eat the desert anyway. What did it matter how it made it into his mouth?

She rubbed against him again, giggling. “For sure – you critical failed your sex roll, but then you rolled a one, so you can try again next turn."

“Now who is being the hot tease? Talking gamer dirty to me…” He growled, grasping her ass and hefting her upwards over his body as she squeaked.

19. Jun 8, 2018 #39

clockworklove

clockworklove

clockworklove

OMGOMGOMG ❤️❤️❤️

20. Jun 8, 2018 #40

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Sorry it took so long to get back to this one...

Life is insanely busy right now but I will try to post reasonable updates!

fat hiker and Island Girl like this.