Ten to One - by Xyantha (~BHM/~BBW, Romance, ~SWG)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Xyantha, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Jun 9, 2018 #41

Starling

Starling

Starling

I’m so happy to see this one back!!!

2. Jun 11, 2018 #42

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Come on, it will be fun, she said.

Oh – it was beautiful, elegant and memorable, but fun would not be the word that he would use to describe the feeling he was experiencing. Every time the man ghosted his hands around her curves, every time he hugged her too closely, breathed onto her neck…indignation shot through every fibre of his being.

Indignation – not jealously, certainly. Jealousy was the feeling experienced by men with no self confidence, and who no trust in their partner. And jealously so soon after only a few days of dating would have made him creepy. Certainly not jealous. What was to be jealous of, he demanded as Steve’s hand grasped her waist and then slid downwards in a too-familiar manner.

“Relax, big guy,” Jeremy told him, looking cool and collected. The dance master was sitting on the chair next to him as he watched the team go through their ‘cooling’ exercises – a new term he had learned, because he had been unaware that exercise caused anything more than heat and exhaustion.

Surprised at the sudden intrusion on his thoughts, Ryan attempted to unclench his fists and jaw, both of which were bulging and tight under the strain. “Easy enough for you to say,” he shot back, misery clear in his tone in spite of himself. “My girlfriend - who is crazy for liking me and way out of my league - is being mauled in front of me.”

The other man’s snort made him look up into the handsome features. The quintessential silver fox didn’t seem to have a doubt in his entire, lithe frame. “Are you truly so self-conscious? I’ve told you before, and I will tell you again – Erin adores fat guys. To her, these boys are safe because she has zero interest.”

Safe? Ryan grumbled internally. Who knew what the horny asshole Steve was capable of? “I’m just feeling like shit. I’ll never be able to move like that,” he admitted on a sigh, envy tugging at him. As he shifted, he felt the bottom of his stomach rub his legs and wrinkled his nose. “She loves dancing so much, and I’ll never be able to do it with her.”

The older man leaned closer and bared his even teeth in a grin. “Lad, the only dancing she wants to do with you is writhing on top of your cock with her hands squeezing handfuls of your gut. Trust me.” He gave a roguish wink, eyeing him with blatant appreciation. “Or maybe pinned under the weight of your gut as you fuck her, eating icecream.”

It was hard to maintain eye contact, with such a hot guy teasing him, and heat crept up the back of his neck as he remembered the blizzards. “Do you always talk to relative strangers like this?”

A meaningful eye roll, and then he returned his gaze to the floor. One hand stroked his goatee absently, the other tapped a rhythm on the tabletop between them. “Only when they are fat, bisexual young men who whine and mope instead of focusing on the prize.” He snorted as Ryan jerked upright, a puppet on a string. “Yes, I can tell. My gaydar went off.” He mimed pointing his finger at the students, miming a slow and steady blip, and as he swung his finger towards Ryan, increased the tempo dramatically. “Eyes on the prize, my boy,” he added as Erin turned towards them.

“Ryan!” Erin called, breathless and pink cheeked. She shoved Steve away absently when he tried to approach. “Stop flirting with Jeremy – he is a no-good scoundrel!” There was no rancour in her voice, only playful teasing, but both men flushed. “Do you want to go for dinner after this?” was the hopeful request. “Sushi? There is a great place around the corner, and we were all thinking of going.

The vicious look on Steve’s face was frightening. “Does he need to eat again, like, ever?”

The handsome black man who had caught her mid air the first time mockingly repeated Steve’s last words in a slow tone. “’Again, like, ever?’” Ignoring the glare he received, he shrugged. “Really? Aren’t you an English major? Grammar, muchly?”

The petite female rounded on her accoster, driving a hard finger into his chest. “He’s way hotter than your skinny self!” She retorted, eyes snapping up at her admirer. “I’m a chubby chaser, dumbass. Didn’t that ever get through your thick skull in all this time?”

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    wiesoauchimmer likes this.
  3. Jun 11, 2018 #43

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

“You lucky…” Chet shook his fist at his host, looking simultaneously happy, disgusted, and depressed. “Are you serious? You hooked up with her? Way to give us a heads up that it was a free for all.” He moved into the apartment, shaking his head.

Chad, on the other hand, pushed his glasses up on his nose with a bashful smile. “Congratulations, Ryan!”

“Thanks?”

Chet whirled, to face the duo, face screwed up. “I mean, what are the chances of finding a girl that hot, who is also into gaming?”

“Ten to one, at least,” Chad answered his tubby twin seriously.

“No way – it’s gotta be way rarer than that. The dude got an epic drop!”

“Yes – but epic drops become more common the more raids you play,” the thin man asserted with confidence.

Identical brown eyes glared at each other from across the room. “You calling me a pussy?”

“I’m saying that you don’t go out on dates – how are you going to get the best drops if you don’t participate?”

Chet’s lips moved for a moment before he smirked. “…You can always buy them….”

Gamer analogies, Ryan grinned ruefully, scrubbing a hand across his newly shaven face. It seemed like he should go to a bit more effort, given the circumstances. Instead of his normal jeans and a t-shirt, he had upgraded to button down. Classier, right? He smoothed a hand across the soft surface absently, still nervous that Erin wouldn’t show. It wasn’t as if he had given a great showing that first night…and she had been so busy at a preparing for, travelling to, then competing in an event across the country that all they could do was text. His pocked vibrated. Speak of the (she)devil…

Blegh traffic is gross. Be there in fiveish. Hope you are hungry!!

Ryan felt his copious stomach flip flop, and his throat bobbed in a hard swallow. The butterflies the past two weeks hadn’t ever fully subsided, making him always a bit too queasy to overindulge. Given how little he had eaten lately, surely he could get away with it on game day?

“Are you seriously going out with her?” The question was more plaintive than angry, this time.

“Yes. I mean, I guess? I mean, I didn’t ask her ‘do you want to be my girlfriend, pinky swear?’.”

Chet tore open his bag of Doritos and munched absently, his round face intent on the other’s face. “You bang her?”

His brother, still disgusted by his earlier comment, glared. “Chet!”

Chooosing not to answer, Ryan rolled his eyes. “Shut up.”

“You totally banged her.” When the door swung open a moment later, Chet gave her a leer and a chin jut. “Sup, Erin.”

Looking slightly unsure as to why she was receiving such an odd look, she blinked, tilted her head, then grinned. “Heyya, weirdo!” she replied with a grin, blowing her bangs out of her face.

Ryan didn’t have to see the flat rectangles clutched in her hands to know what she had hoped he would overindulge in. The rich smell of pepperoni, cheese, and bread immediately overtook the apartment. His traitorous mouth suddenly produced copious saliva as is to lubricate and expedite eating. It had been a mistake to tell her how much he liked pizza…

His girlfriend rose up on tiptoes to press her lips into his as he took the stack from her hands. When Chet made a gagging sound behind them, and she cheerily raised the middle finger on her right hand in a salute. “I wasn’t sure what kind of pizza you guys liked, so I got a cheese, a double cheese, meat lovers, and meat lovers with extra meat. I thought that covered all the major food groups.”

“You are a goddess!” Chet exclaimed, ignoring Ryan’s pointed glare to raise the lid of the topmost box.

“How was your competition?” Chad asked politely, remembering their conversation from the last game. His brother, a slice of pizza already clenched between his teeth, nodded in agreement to the question, making the thinner of the two roll his eyes in exasperation.

The blond was bent over at the waist, knees straight, undoing her runners. At the query, she turned her face up to beam at him. “Great! We won, but Steve hurt his ankle...he wont be able to dance for a few weeks at least.”

Not having another guy try and fondle her while he watched? Oh, the horror.“Ah, that’s too bad.”

Paul walked in, heavily burdened with the pop and chips. Chet moved to help, casting a wistful glance over his shoulder. “So – you and Ryan, eh?”

Her lips fought a grin back as she wrapped her arms around Ryan’s wide waist. Her arms sank several inches into the soft flesh, and she let out a happy sigh. “Uh huh.”

“Great. But careful, don’t let him keep holding those pizzas, or he will eat an entire one by himself,” Paul grinned, a hint of jealousy in his tone as he kicked off his shoes.

Erin’s eyes glittered, and a pale brow rose. “Promise?” Her left hand rose to stroke his gut from sternum to belly button.

Ryan flushed, but Chet’s mouth dropped open. “She is an epic drop,” His friend whispered in blatant disbelief.

The blonde tossed her hair over her shoulder. “Are we talking WOW? Because if so, epics have gotten much more common lately. I’d prefer to think of my drop rate as - legendary.

His smirking gaze became awed. “Ryan…I want one!”

Paul rolled his eyes as he padded through the apartment. “Don’t we all.”

Ryan bent his head to kiss her forehead. “I missed you.” He yelped as a cold hand squeezed his side, having snuck under his shirt.

“Missed you more,” she murmured.

The scent of fresh strawberries washed over him as he cautiously slanted his lips across hers.

“Sorry if I embarrassed you,” she whispered, face twisting with mild regret.

He was shaking his head before his brain kicked in. He did kind of mind…but then, did he? “It’s all good. I will end up eating one of those pizzas to myself, anyway…”

She snorted. “Right – you’re going to eat an extra large pizza all to yourself?”

How did she think he had gotten to this size in the first place? His gaze focused on her flushed face as she pressed her hips into his leg.

“I brought different ones than the last time,” she whispered, knees rubbing together like a shy child. “So...want to spend some quality time together after everybody else leaves?”

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Anjula and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  4. Jun 11, 2018 #44

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

It is freaking Christmas for story readers in here suddenly! Took me a bit to remember what this one was about, but took no time at all to remember why I enjoy your writing so much!

5. Jul 11, 2018 #45

ALS Again

ALS Again

ALS Again

Xyantha, I'm so happy to see that you are continuing this story. I love the characters, plot, and your writing style. I hope to read more soon! :)

Xyantha Reborn likes this.