• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

tender and growing moobs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Hello there. I have gained weight in a year. About 25 lbs. My belly is getting bigger and my appetite is getting stronger.

Recently I have noticed that my breast have grown really big About C cup. They were really small year before. They have started to sag on their own weight.

Moobs are really sore and tender. Niple also harden really easily. Do you guys have any idea what would cause this? Maybe a hormononal thing or something like that? I don't use any drugs or medicines.

It's like all fat is storaging directly in my moobs.

Just wondering about this thing. If moobs are getting bigger I really need to get bra or do something.

Latest posts

Back