The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Thanks for your quick response! How would I find members in the Los Angeles area? I’m interested in attending live events.
What do the letters SSBBW and FA mean & what is feeding?
SSBBW is a supersized big beautiful woman- the definition varies but usually over 450 pounds and can no longer buy clothes in stores like lane Bryant or catherines
FA is fat admirer, that is someone who has an attraction to fat women.

Feeding- that is where Simone likes to either feed someone or the other way, as a sensual or sexual process

As for looking for people in your area you should post in the events section. Also try google for BBW Bashes or parties

Carli

SSBBW is a supersized big beautiful woman- the definition varies but usually over 450 pounds and can no longer buy clothes in stores like lane Bryant or catherines
FA is fat admirer, that is someone who has an attraction to fat women.

Feeding- that is where Simone likes to either feed someone or the other way, as a sensual or sexual process

As for looking for people in your area you should post in the events section. Also try google for BBW Bashes or parties
Oooo feeding sounds like fun!
I will do the google thing and post in the events section.
Thanks!

Unbasher

SSBBW = supersize(d) big beautiful woman
FA = fat admirer
feeding = helping someone who wishes to gain get bigger by cooking for them, encouraging them to gain etc.

Dan DeLeon

Former Los Angeleno here. Born in Hollywood (on Sunset Boulevard) in fact.

Hollywood is in Los Angeles, but does not represent all of Los Angeles, which is a community rich in multicultural diversity.

I split "The City of the Angels" 30 years ago, not because I hated it (Au contraire!); I needed to get away from my family. So I cannot offer specific suggestions where a tall, attractive, young-looking, sexagenarian Black woman can find appreciators (and based on your mouth-watering, tantalizing self-description, I'm missing El Lay already!) in 2019. They exist, Carli -- even in Tinseltown!

I can only suggest that you scour the Web, and perhaps expand your search beyond the confines of Hollywood, for nearby meetups, connections, and admirers.

Best regards and best of luck to you!

Carli

Former Los Angeleno here. Born in Hollywood (on Sunset Boulevard) in fact.

Hollywood is in Los Angeles, but does not represent all of Los Angeles, which is a community rich in multicultural diversity.

I split "The City of the Angels" 30 years ago, not because I hated it (Au contraire!); I needed to get away from my family. So I cannot offer specific suggestions where a tall, attractive, young-looking, sexagenarian Black woman can find appreciators (and based on your mouth-watering, tantalizing self-description, I'm missing El Lay already!) in 2019. They exist, Carli -- even in Tinseltown!

I can only suggest that you scour the Web, and perhaps expand your search beyond the confines of Hollywood, for nearby meetups, connections, and admirers.

Best regards and best of luck to you!
What would you type in the search engine?

Dan DeLeon

Carli,

I typed "BBW Hollywood California" in a search engine. Here is a small sample of the results:

I cannot vouch for the usefulness, reliability, authenticity, and safety of the sites.

Best of luck to you. If you try any out, I suspect that the Dimensions community would be interested to read your "consumer report" and learn about your experience.

JustAnotherOne

Hi,

My name is JustAnotherOne, I'm from Czechia and I'm 21. I also post on Deviantart as JotunTheWriter. I'm not really good at finishing stories, so if see me post some story, it would be miracle!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi,

My name is JustAnotherOne, I'm from Czechia and I'm 21. I also post on Deviantart as JotunTheWriter. I'm not really good at finishing stories, so if see me post some story, it would be miracle!
Welcome to Dimensions, we have a huge library, and I’m sure you are going to enjoy your time here.

lanigiroyos

Hello everyone im Axel, i been here since the beggining of internet, i been in differents forums, pages and
i realize i always return here were all started. and where i felt more understood.
Im from CDMX - México and i would like to make new friend who i would be happy to share and enjoy
the world of feederism SSBBW and all the wonders life have to offer.
Thanks for all and send me a PM i dont bite, well maybe just if you have pizza ;)

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello everyone im Axel, i been here since the beggining of internet, i been in differents forums, pages and
i realize i always return here were all started. and where i felt more understood.
Im from CDMX - México and i would like to make new friend who i would be happy to share and enjoy
the world of feederism SSBBW and all the wonders life have to offer.
Thanks for all and send me a PM i dont bite, well maybe just if you have pizza ;)
Welcome back Axel! Be sure to check out the Weight Board, and the library. Lots of stuff there that is what you are looking for.

lanigiroyos

Welcome back Axel! Be sure to check out the Weight Board, and the library. Lots of stuff there that is what you are looking for.
Dragonfly thanks for the welcoming ;3 im pretty sure i already read most of there on the years, i always loved the crazy storys, the ci-fi and the extreme and dark ones ;) . but im sure i´ll be active and around here for a while waiting for even more stuffs.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Dragonfly thanks for the welcoming ;3 im pretty sure i already read most of there on the years, i always loved the crazy storys, the ci-fi and the extreme and dark ones ;) . but im sure i´ll be active and around here for a while waiting for even more stuffs.
New stuff and new people are always showing up! We also have a moderator that is multilingual and can probably help out if you get stuck!

Group builder