Quantcast

The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

I’m Dave. I used to hang around here 10-15 years ago. I’m 35 year old, an avid reader, a pretty good conversationalist, and, I hope, an all around good person.
Welcome Dave. There are some word games that seem amusing. Got to ask for rights to the gal ads, and they're pleasing of course. Hope you'll contribute to the community - the more comments the better!

JaydedJen

Nerdy, dirty, inked, and curvy!
I'm Jen.. I'm 42, bbw from Wisconsin. I have 2 children, and I'm a music nerd. 🤓 I tend to have either blue or purple hair (purple currently!), I have 5 piercings and several tattoos with many more to come. I love art, tattoos are nearly a fetish for me (lol), word games, concerts, movies, crochet, long car rides with the windows open, meeting new people and being awkward. 😏💋

I wish I had known about great places online like this one sooner! I've been a bbw my entire adult life and never felt accepted.. since my recent split I've found more men are willing to be honest about liking bbw/ssbbw and it's so liberating.
I'm trying hard to overcome what I grew up hearing about my body being less than desirable. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone!

20210126_001036.jpg

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I'm Jen.. I'm 42, bbw from Wisconsin. I have 2 children, and I'm a music nerd. 🤓 I tend to have either blue or purple hair (purple currently!), I have 5 piercings and several tattoos with many more to come. I love art, tattoos are nearly a fetish for me (lol), word games, concerts, movies, crochet, long car rides with the windows open, meeting new people and being awkward. 😏💋

I wish I had known about great places online like this one sooner! I've been a bbw my entire adult life and never felt accepted.. since my recent split I've found more men are willing to be honest about liking bbw/ssbbw and it's so liberating.
I'm trying hard to overcome what I grew up hearing about my body being less than desirable. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone!

View attachment 139573
Welcome, to this wonderful place @JaydedJen !
I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter

View attachment 139573
I'd like to welcome you too, @JaydedJen! From one awkward to another, I think you'll fit in perfectly 🙂

SSBHM

View attachment 139573
welcome! always sad to read someone wasn't accepted because they are a bbw or bhm.

I am just beginning to be aware of how prejudiced some people are in so many ways, and hope that this is changing - or others stand up for those that are attacked or shamed for who they are.

Jay_cm

Hiding at the bottom of down under
I'm Jay from Australia.

Love music and wine. I work in a lab so that makes me a bit nerdy by default.

Salsa dancing is my workout of preference.

Didn't even know this forum existed until a couple of days ago!

Cheers!

jmcjmc99

Hot Peppers LOL
Hello, my name is Jason. I’m a FA and a Feeder. I’m 43, love to cook, take photos, listen to music and enjoy good movies and tv shows.

cupcakeyoukillme

Hey y'all, I'm Sach. A proud FA, currently in Melbourne Australia, I've had a couple of names in the past & met here amongst other places (almost 20 years ago) the love of my life & best friend, who shockingly has recently passed away..

As I've found myself here recently, trying to feel apart of the community again, trying to feel something, I don't really know lol

TMI perhaps.

Cheers.
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my husband in 2018 so I know how hard it can be. New here from NJ USA. Have been a prior reader of the Magazine and thought I would join the forums and say hello.

Latest posts